CLOSED - For Rent or Transfer: 50+ Riveria Points at $17 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen and Ashwin

DIS Veteran
I have a minimum of 50 points for rent (I can borrow up to 25 additional from next use year as well if more points are needed). The NEW Riviera Resort is my home resort and I can book a reservation at Rivera up to 11 months in advance (currently early December 2020) or all other resorts up to 7 months in advance. Standard view studios are scarce and booking quickly when the booking window opens, but there seems to be a lot of availability for preferred view studios at Riviera right now.

You can post below or message me the following details to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
# of Adults:
# of Children:

Payment: Payment in full is due after I send you a confirmed reservation. I accept Paypal or Zelle. If you would like to use Paypal's "Paying for a Service" feature, you will need to add 3% to cover PayPal buyer protection fee. I will provide a contract for the rental.

I am also happy to assist with setting up Disney Magical Express reservations for your trip.

Last edited:
Hi - I'm definitely interested if you're able to help with this reservation at Riviera in November -- 206 points, I believe. Sounds like you may not have access to that many points, but I'll check with you anyway.

Resort: Riviera
Room Type(s): 1BR standard view
Check In Date: 11/1, 2020
Check Out Date: 11/7, 2020
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2

Hi - I'm definitely interested if you're able to help with this reservation at Riviera in November -- 206 points, I believe. Sounds like you may not have access to that many points, but I'll check with you anyway.

Room Type(s): 1BR standard view
Check In Date: 11/1, 2020
Check Out Date: 11/7, 2020

I do not currently have 206 points available, just a max of 75 at the moment. Thanks for your interest.

Hi there, I am interested! Would you please check this availability for me?

Room Type(s): Studio, Standard View
Check In Date: Sept 21, 2020
Check Out Date: Sept 25, 2020
# of Children: 0

Hi there, I am interested! Would you please check this availability for me?

Room Type(s): Studio, Standard View
Check Out Date: Sept 25, 2020
# of Children: 0

Unfortunately, none of those nights are available.

Unfortunately, none of those nights are available.
Thank you for checking! Would you kindly check for me another set of dates: (can be preferred view!)

Check In Date: Sept 27, 2020
Check Out Date: Oct 1, 2020

Thank you!

Thank you for checking! Would you kindly check for me another set of dates: (can be preferred view!)

Check In Date: Sept 27, 2020
Check Out Date: Oct 1, 2020

Thank you!

Those dates are available for a preferred view studio at Riviera. 72 points total.

Those dates are available for a preferred view studio at Riviera. 72 points total.
Thank you for checking! Change of plans...could you please check this for us:

Check Out Date: Sept 22, 2020

1 bedroom, standard view

Thank you for checking! Change of plans...could you please check this for us:

Check Out Date: Sept 22, 2020

1 bedroom, standard view

It is available, but I am requiring a minimum of 50 points to make a reservation. This is only 31 points.

Looking for three days for a family of four in a deluxe studio dates are flexible any date range in the first two weeks of December.

Looking for three days for a family of four in a deluxe studio dates are flexible any date range in the first two weeks of December.

Currently Dec. 3 and 4 are fully booked for both standard and preferred view studios and dates have not yet opened for later in December. If you are interested, I could try to book first thing tomorrow morning for Dec. 5,6,7. That would be 58 points for the preferred view. The standard view would only be 47 points and I am requiring a 50 points minimum to book. Thanks.

Interested in the following if you still have points available.

Room Type(s): Studio, standard view
Check In Date: 12/6
Check Out Date: 12/11

Thanks,

Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter