CLosed: BLT points for rent $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - looking to stay 11/1-11/10 split stay BCV and BLT GV or TPV 1 BR. Then BCV 1 BR from 12/21-12/25. Please lmk if any availability

BLT 1 bedroom lake is missing Nov 3 and 28, anything else in Nov is fine. BCV 1 bed is missing Nov 2 and 3.

BCV 1 bed is available for 12/21 - 12/25.

I can only book BLT this far out, not BCV.

Hi thank you for responding -

Is there any BCV studio avail for 11/1-11/5? If not -

how about BLT theme view from 11/1-11/5 and BCV from 11/5-11/10? And if both avail how much would the total cost be please?

I would like BLT studio for Oct. 26-Nov. 3, 2019 or Oct. 19-Oct. 27, 2019. I’d take any avail view. Two adults w/ toddler. I’ve never renting through DIS Boards but just rented through company for Kidani at Thanksgiving. But they can’t find me anything good around Halloween. Please let me know if you can help me out. Been an AP for >20 years. Don’t want to pay Disney hotel rates even with AP discounts.

I would like BLT studio for Oct. 26-Nov. 3, 2019 or Oct. 19-Oct. 27, 2019. I’d take any avail view. Two adults w/ toddler. I’ve never renting through DIS Boards but just rented through company for Kidani at Thanksgiving. But they can’t find me anything good around Halloween. Please let me know if you can help me out. Been an AP for >20 years. Don’t want to pay Disney hotel rates even with AP discounts.

Here are the nights available in your range

A standard view - 23,24,28,29,30
A lake view ,15,16, 19 to and including 31 Nov 2,4,5,6
Theme view 23, 26,7,28,29,30, Nov 4,5

You also need to have 10 posts though outside the rental thread before you can exchange emails with anyone in a PM, otherwise you won't be able to rent from anyone.

Down to 363 points left, 138 2018 UY points and 300 2019 UY points. Have also used both the 2018 and 2019 transfer so can't do any more transfers.
-----------

I have a total of 786 BLT points to rent at $18/point. 386 points are 2018 Sept UY and 400 points are 2019 Sept UY.

Payment is via PayPal plus any fees. Minimum reservation is for 100 points and minimum transfer is 150 points. If necessary I can borrow points if someone requires more points.

I am a very experienced renter and use a contract. I can also book Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express for you.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.
Looking for dates 5/14-5/21/19 family of 4 BLT.

Last edited:
Hi

We were looking for April 6th-13th for a studio preferably at The Beach Club or somewhere similar.

Do you have anything available?

Thanks

Hi

We were looking for April 6th-13th for a studio preferably at The Beach Club or somewhere similar.

Do you have anything available?

Thanks

There are no studios anywhere that are available for those entire nights.

The best you can get is 5 nights at SSR Apr 8-13. After that it is 2 nights at OKW.

Trying to book a week at a DVC resort 2 months in advance only is just about impossible. You really need to plan a lot earlier, at least 7 months in advance.

Good luck.

Looking for 11/21 - 11/28 BLT 2 bedroom. Newbie to the boards. Working on my posts on the tech board to be able to PM. Thank you in advance for the information.

Hi, can you tell me what's avaliable for 9/14/19 - 9/21/19 and how much? Thanks!

I'll assume you were just asking for BLT and either a studio or 1 bed.

For those dates, BLT has a studio lake view for 123 points, a 1 bed lake for 227 points and a 1 bed theme for 273 points.

Looking for 11/21 - 11/28 BLT 2 bedroom. Newbie to the boards. Working on my posts on the tech board to be able to PM. Thank you in advance for the information.

Right now for those dates you can only get 5 nights.

For a 2 bed at BLT in Nov, I've listed the days that are unavailable for the various views in case you can switch your days.

lake view lock-off, missing 1,3,7,8,9,26,27,28,29
Lake view, missing 2,3,7,8,26,27,28,29
theme view missing 2,7,8,26,27,28,29

Or a split stay is another option.

Hi! Looking for a 2 bedroom dedicated unit, standard view (192 points) checking in December 9, checking out December 14th. Is there any availability for this unit type on these dates? Please note - I want a 2BR dedicated, NOT a lock off unit.

Thanks,
Abby

Hi! Looking for a 2 bedroom dedicated unit, standard view (192 points) checking in December 9, checking out December 14th. Is there any availability for this unit type on these dates? Please note - I want a 2BR dedicated, NOT a lock off unit.

Thanks,
Abby

Sorry, there are no 2 bedrooms available for all those nights. A 2 bed lake view is available for 3 nights Dec 11-14.

The 2 bed lake view is available from Dec 11 to Dec 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter