CLOSED 81 points for Rent $11 per point, Home resort BLT - Use by Feb 28, 2020 at all other DVC resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I am also interested in these points if possible, but cannot message you-- I am not picky about resort (any will do) but would like to limit the room to a studio or 1 bedroom. This would be for two adults from 9/30/19 - 10/3/19. Thank you!!
Copper creek 1 bed 88 pts available
Saratoga preferred 1 bedroom 86 pts available
As a DVC member I can buy the extra points needed to make the reservation at $19 per point(my cost) and pass the cost to you. Thanks

If still available, I’m interested in 54 points for 2 nights in a 1 bedroom - Feb 5 & 6, 2020 at Old Key West.

Hi!

Could you possibly check and see what’s available for Sept 6th or 7th?

Prefer studio, but will consider 1 BDR if need be.

Open to resort, but would love something at Poly!

Thanks!

As a DVC member I can buy the extra points needed to make the reservation at $19 per point(my cost) and pass the cost to you. Thanks
Any interest?

Above not available today but Saratoga came up for 1 bedroom preferred 86 pts any interest?

Any points for February 9-13, 2020 one bedroom or studio at Saratoga available?

Wont allow my PM. Interested in Feb 9-13 so in need of about 52 points for SSR. Studio or one bedroom

I’m interested in OKW studio 8/16-8/21

I checked. It’s available.

Last edited:
:drinking:
I’m interested in OKW studio 8/16-8/21

I checked. It’s available.
PM me - yes available(good job researching - this business is time consuming) but would like to add one more night 8/15 for a total of 87 points. As a member I can buy 24 pts yearly from Disney $19 per pt. In this case you would need the additional 6 pts at $19 per pt(my cost)

I can’t PM you. It won’t let me. Can you PM me?

I’m not interested in adding another night. I’m not arriving until the 16th. I’m a member also. I just ran out of points for the year.

Are you able to do the nights I requested?

:drinking:
PM me - yes available(good job researching - this business is time consuming) but would like to add one more night 8/15 for a total of 87 points. As a member I can buy 24 pts yearly from Disney $19 per pt. In this case you would need the additional 6 pts at $19 per pt(my cost)

I’m not interested in adding another night. I’m not arriving until the 16th. I’m a member also. I just ran out of points for the year.

Need to unload all 81 pts would you consider adding other nite at the end.

Ok. I talked to my husband. He says we can add the 15th.

Please PM me. I’m unable to PM you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter