CLOSED 81 points for Rent $11 per point, Home resort BLT - Use by Feb 28, 2020 at all other DVC resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to PM you and it would not let me. I am interested in what you have for the week of Oct 21, 2019.

Thanks

Wally

I'm trying to PM you, but it says that I can't "start a conversation" with you.

If there is a studio available for 1 or 2 nights at WDW with a check in this Friday July 12 I would like to rent. Please let me know!

Thanks

Can you check 9/16 - 9/20 for family of 4 (3 adults, 1 kid 2 yrs). Hotel room. Aulani. Thanks

Hi there! I am also interested in these points if possible, but cannot message you-- I am not picky about resort (any will do) but would like to limit the room to a studio or 1 bedroom. This would be for two adults from 9/30/19 - 10/3/19. Thank you!!

Hi- can you let me know if any of the following reservations are available? For 2 adults and 1 child?

I was wondering if there's availability for a value studio in animal kingdom for 9 nights (January 15th through the 24th) requiring a total of 76 points.
OR
value studio at the boardwalk hotel for either 6 nights (January 15 through the 21) requiring 66 points
OR
value studio at the boardwalk hotel for 3 nights (January 21 through the 24th) for a total of 30 points
OR
availability at a studio at poly for 3 nights (January 21 through 24th) for a total of 48 points
OR
availability at a studio at the beach club for 3 nights (Jan. 21-24) for a total of 45 points.
OR
availability at a studio at the contemporary for 3 nights (Jan 21-24) for a total of 42 points

ALSO/OR
Would there also be any availability for 3 nights (August 25-28 2019) at the value studio at either:
The contemporary (51 points)
Beach club (48 points)
Boardwalk (42 points)

Thank you! (For this trip we will be 3 adults and one child)

Stacey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!