CLOSED 54 points for current year and 150 for next year at $13.25/point. SSR home resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

lj1786

Earning My Ears
Greetings all

I have 204 points to rent of which 54 must be by the end of November of this year. I can borrow up to 150 from next year if is a shortage that needs to be made up. My home base is Saratoga Springs, but they can be used at any Disney resort.

Please let me know the following information when you contact me
1) Your check in date
2) The number of nights you plan on staying
3) Your desired resort (Please note that if you are flexible you will have more opportunities to have a magical experience).
4) The size of the unit you require (studio, 1-bedroom, etc)
5) The number of people in your party (please separate them as adults vs. children under 18)

When we do confirm the reservation, I will also need the following information (as per Disney):
1) The name, address, and contact phone number of the primary renter
2) The names of any other adults in the party
3) The names and ages of any minor guests.
4) The email address of the renter.

Also please note that I might not be able to reply to your request during work hours, but as soon as I get home I will respond to all.

important: I am not sure how to send a PM, and I think that is the only way I can give you my phone number or email address. If you know how to do that, please let me know.

Thank you for reading, and have a magical day
Leon

Last edited:
looking for a studio or 1 bedroom at BCV or BWV for sept 29 4 nights .. any availability? there are 2 adults

Last edited:
Sending and Reading Private Messages:

Look for the envelope icon at the top right side of the screen. If you have a private message waiting, it will appear with a red circle and a number indicating the number of unread PMs. If you want to send a private message, click or hover over the username and select "Start conversation." :-)

Greetings all

I have 218 points to rent by the end of November of this year. My home base is Saratoga Springs, but they can be used at any Disney resort.

1) Your check in date
3) Your desired resort (Please note that if you are flexible you will have more opportunities to have a magical experience).
5) The number of people in your party (please separate them as adults vs. children under 18)

When we do confirm the reservation, I will also need the following information (as per Disney):

Also please note that I might not be able to reply to your request during work hours, but as soon as I get home I will respond to all.

important: I am not sure how to send a PM, and I think that is the only way I can give you my phone number or email address. If you know how to do that, please let me know.

Leon

Hey Leon,

Can you message me, we're looking to book 9th-10th september 1 night animal kingdom kidani savanna view :)

Hi! This is probably a long shot but I’m interested in 10/13-10/17 or 10/18 for a 2 or 3br at any resort.

Hi! This is probably a long shot but I’m interested in 10/13-10/17 or 10/18 for a 2 or 3br at any resort.
There are only partial night. None of them seem to have the night of the 13th, with most them available for the 14-15 or the 14-16.

Yes please, we'd like to go ahead and book it. Can you PM me?
Thanks
I am having trouble starting a pm with you. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I thought all i had to do was 'hover' over your name and it will allow me to start a conversation.

I am having trouble starting a pm with you. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I thought all i had to do was 'hover' over your name and it will allow me to start a conversation.
Ah, I know why. I'll shoot you a PM now so we can get it booked.

is this the private conversation mode? Last time I tried this and entered my personal info my post got cancelled
I believe you couldn't message me because my post count was too low. It's not anymore, but it's not yet updated so I still can't receive or send messages. I'm hoping it will be soon!

Is there a 1 bedroom Savanna available @ Animal Kingdom Kidani from 9/16/2019-9/19/2019?
There is a 1-bedroom standard view for 66 points and a 1-bedroom savanna view for 87 points.

Please let me know if you want the reservation,.

Also, please read the following as to have enough posts so we can converse via PM as that is the only way I can get your prsonal information for us to finalize the reservation. (you will have to do a cut-and-paste).

https://disboards.com/threads/how-t...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

There is a 1-bedroom standard view for 66 points and a 1-bedroom savanna view for 87 points.

Please let me know if you want the reservation,.

Also, please read the following as to have enough posts so we can converse via PM as that is the only way I can get your prsonal information for us to finalize the reservation. (you will have to do a cut-and-paste).

https://disboards.com/threads/how-t...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

I definitely want to do the savanna view. I'm new and I won't have access to the messaging until tomorrow afternoon. I'll send you a message with my info once it's available.

I definitely want to do the savanna view. I'm new and I won't have access to the messaging until tomorrow afternoon. I'll send you a message with my info once it's available.
Thanks for responding. I will book the resort for you as soon as we can contact via PM

Greetings all

I have 204 points to rent of which 54 must be by the end of November of this year. I can borrow up to 150 from next year if is a shortage that needs to be made up. My home base is Saratoga Springs, but they can be used at any Disney resort.

1) Your check in date

4) The email address of the renter.

Leon
Greetings Leon...do you still have points left that could be used in December of 2019? If so, I am interested in two (2) studios at SSR for a Monday 12/2 arrival through a Saturday, 12/7 departure which would be 58 x 2 = 116 for 2 standard view studios or 68 x 2 = 136 for 2 preferred view studios. If that timeframe does not work, we could do Monday, 12/9 to Saturday 12/14 with the same room configurations for the same point values. Standard view would be most budget friendly, but preferred would be OK also. While SSR is our favorites resort, hands down, but if SSR has no availability, we would, while sad, consider OKW with the same dates and room needs. It is my understanding that OKW during this time period is 53 points for a studio or at total of 106 points. Our final option, if all else fails, would be a 2 bedroom villa at 152 if you were able to facilitate getting the 2 extra points.

I will await your reply.

Kind Regards,

Cathy

Hello Leon,

Do you have points available for a stay in 2020? Looking at January 31st, 2020 - February 3rd, 2020. Interested in a studio or 1-bedroom at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Thanks!
-Caleb

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter