CLOSED: 500+ Points for Rent as Low as $14.50/pt at AKL BRV BWV OKW SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to book a trip for Nov 2020. Would likely need a 2bdr and two studios. Interested in AKL and BWV. Thanks. I am not sure how to send PM.
I can likely help, particularly at AKL. Please read the pinned note on how to use the conversation system, and drop me a OM if you'd like to discuss more.

Requesting with the following info:

Check-in: December 15, 2019
Check-out: December 19, 2019
Resort Preference:
1. Boardwalk Villas Studio (1BR, Standard, Preferred)
2. Boardwalk Villas Studio (Standard View)
4 people in the party (two adults, two children)

- For Rent

Understand this is close. Thank you for your time.

Hi, can you check for 1/4-1/7 for 3 Nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge or Saratoga Springs or BW for 2 people (Studio)?

Thank you.

Requesting with the following info:

Check-in: December 15, 2019
Check-out: December 19, 2019
Resort Preference:
1. Boardwalk Villas Studio (1BR, Standard, Preferred)
2. Boardwalk Villas Studio (Standard View)
4 people in the party (two adults, two children)

- For Rent

Understand this is close. Thank you for your time.
You’d typically need to book months in advance to get a DVC studio, and many months in advance for a studio at BWV and other highly popular DVC resorts, sorry. (This would also be well below my 200 point rental minimum.)

Hi, can you check for 1/4-1/7 for 3 Nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge or Saratoga Springs or BW for 2 people (Studio)?

Thank you.
Even if available, those would be well below my 200 point rental minimum, sorry.

Thanks for looking. I'm new to the entire DVC points thing. Is there 2 bedrooms? If so, where?

Thanks for looking. I'm new to the entire DVC points thing. Is there 2 bedrooms? If so, where?
Welcome! No, sorry, 2BRs aren't available either (although Old Key West is showing 4 nights in a row). You'd typically need to look into booking a DVC room a few more months in advance to have a decent shot at availability, and much further in advance for high-demand resorts like BLT (ideally 7-11 months). Sometimes there are openings on shorter notice, though, so it never hurts to try. If you'd like to discuss more, please PM me (read the pinned post if you're not sure how to use the PM system).

Could you check 2-bedroom availability at BRV for 3/25-3/29? We would also be interested in a 1-bedroom for the same dates/resorts but I don’t believe that would meet your 200 point minimum.

Could you check 2-bedroom availability at BRV for 3/25-3/29? We would also be interested in a 1-bedroom for the same dates/resorts but I don’t believe that would meet your 200 point minimum.
Sent PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!