Not open for further replies.

garycpa

Earning My Ears
500+ points available to rent @ $15/pt. Use year 7/31/20 and 8/31/20

Over 100 pts $15/pt
If under 100 pts $16/pt

Home resort OKW and Vero Beach - 11 months in advance
All other resorts - 7 months in advance

I am an experienced DVC member and renter with 100% satisfaction rating - Send me a Private Message with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. Three top choices of locations

After I check availability, I will send you an email with the details and total points.

Step Two - Send me a private message with the following information:
1. Full names of all guests and the Ages of the children
2. Address, phone number, and e-mail contact information
3. Special Requests – near elevator, top floor, near a pool, etc…
(Requests might not be honored but it’s important it be on the reservation)
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off), then I need the flight information (This could be done later at least a week in advance of check-in)
4. Do you want to sign up for the Disney Dining Plan? (This could be done later at least a week in advance of check-in)

Step Three – Payment terms – this really depends on the date of arrival.
1. Cashiers or Personal Check, Money Order, or Paypal (bank transfer) (3.0% added fee for Credit card or other than friend payment)
2. 50% deposit when you receive a confirmation from Disney and 50% final payment 60 days before check-in

Disney confirmations emailed to you, and I will be in constant touch with you during the process.

Last edited:

When I can PM will definitely reach out! I am an experienced renter and I have a few dates in mind before end of year! (FL resident, very flexible)

Thank you!

We are looking into a 1 bedroom at OKW June 8th-15th 2020. Already DVC members. Is this something you could work with? Thanks

Over 100 pts $15/pt
If under 100 pts $16/pt

I am an experienced DVC member and renter with 100% satisfaction rating - Send me a Private Message with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

After I check availability, I will send you an email with the details and total points.

3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off), then I need the flight information (This could be done later at least a week in advance of check-in)
4. Do you want to sign up for the Disney Dining Plan? (This could be done later at least a week in advance of check-in)

1. Cashiers or Personal Check, Money Order, or Paypal (bank transfer) (3.0% added fee for Credit card payment)
2. 50% deposit when you receive a confirmation from Disney and 50% final payment 60 days before check-in

Disney confirmations emailed to you, and I will be in constant touch with you during the process.

I am a DVC member and looking to book a trip to Aulani at end of January 2020 for 6 days for a friend family. We have used all our points for our accommodations but need 210 points for a transfer to our account to book for them. Would this be something you could help us with (not sure if you have points to transfer for that time frame -- based on your use year?) If so, let me know and I'll PM

I am a DVC member and looking to book a trip to Aulani at end of January 2020 for 6 days for a friend family. We have used all our points for our accommodations but need 210 points for a transfer to our account to book for them. Would this be something you could help us with (not sure if you have points to transfer for that time frame -- based on your use year?) If so, let me know and I'll PM

Yes I would be glad to help you. Gary

I am looking for something from 1/23/2020 to 2/1/2020.
2 adults and 2 children (7 & 5)
Looking for a 1 bedroom preferably, but a studio is possible, even consider a 2 bedroom depending on costs
Prefer the resort to be on monorail, will consider AKL.

Looking for 2 Polynesian studios. I believe there is availability, I was just talking to a DVC rep. I know it's last minute, but I just found this site, and I think this is my 10th post and tonight will be 24 hrs to pm

room1: 8/26-9/3 (8 nights - 164 points)
room2: 8/29-9/3 (5 nights - 101 points)

Over 100 pts $15/pt
If under 100 pts $16/pt

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

1. Cashiers or Personal Check, Money Order, or Paypal (bank transfer) (3.0% added fee for Credit card payment Paypal other than friend)

Hi. I. Need
A ressie at Grand Californian 08/20-08/22/19.
Studio
1 bedroom
4 people
Thank you

Lisa

I am looking for something from 1/23/2020 to 2/1/2020.
2 adults and 2 children (7 & 5)
Looking for a 1 bedroom preferably, but a studio is possible, even consider a 2 bedroom depending on costs
Prefer the resort to be on monorail, will consider AKL.

Available Saratoga 1-bedroom 213pts that's it at this time

Looking for 2 Polynesian studios. I believe there is availability, I was just talking to a DVC rep. I know it's last minute, but I just found this site, and I think this is my 10th post and tonight will be 24 hrs to pm

room1: 8/26-9/3 (8 nights - 164 points)
room2: 8/29-9/3 (5 nights - 101 points)

I am sorry, but there is no availability on the dates you requested.

I am sorry, but there is no availability on the dates you requested.
Thanks anyway, do you use the DVC availability tool? It says there are standard views available. Just curious to know if that is up to date or not.

I use the booking on DVC's site only for DVC members and nothing is still available. I think you are looking on the rooms if paying cash which is different

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter