Closed: 300 Points to Rent for $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcmember777

Renting DVC points for over 15 Years!
DVC Gold
Sorry, all points for $16 are gone.

Please start a conversation (PM) with me if you are interested. Thanks.

I can make reservations 11 months out for home resorts, 7 months for everything else.
I have been renting points for a lot of years with a lot of satisfied people. References available upon request.
If interested, please start a conversation with me.
I need the following information to check availability:
Travel Dates (total number of nights)
Resort (at least 2 options is appreciated)
Room size
Your email address
If your request is available, I will let you know via email. I will then need the following information:
Names of all adults and children (ages if under 18)
Address and phone number
Any celebrations you might be having while at Disney
Once I secure the reservation, I will email you to let you know I have reserved it in your name. I will email you the confirmation and then you can send payment after that. I must have payment in full. You can link the reservation to your MyDisney account. It’s that easy.
Later, I can make all the necessary arrangements for you including adding the dining plan and magical express to your reservation.
Thanks!
Joe

Last edited:
Any consecutive Friday-Sunday (2 nights) in a studio? We are passholders and Florida residents so flexible of dates. Would prefer boardwalk, Beach Club, Polynesian, grand Floridian or Bay Lake. Thanks so much

Any availability from Sept 7-13th, prefer boardwalk studios please but open to other studios

Any availability from Sept 7-13th, prefer boardwalk studios please but open to other studios

This September? No. There will nothing available at any DCV resort until after the first of the year. Sorry.
Joe

Change of plans - I am now more flexible wrt use year - see private message.

I would be interested in the dates of September 24 - 30, 2020. This would be for 6 nights. 3 bedroom Grand Villa

WANTED: DELUXE RESORT 9/4/19 - 9/9/19 . PM me offers. Airline tickets are booked, now I need a place to stay. :) thanks!

500 points at $16 a point. Home resorts are Boulder Ridge, Beach Club, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs.
I can make reservations 11 months out for home resorts, 7 months for everything else.
I have been renting points for a lot of years with a lot of satisfied people. References available upon request.
If interested, please start a conversation with me.
I need the following information to check availability:
Travel Dates (total number of nights)
Resort (at least 2 options is appreciated)
Room size
Your email address
If your request is available, I will let you know via email. I will then need the following information:
Names of all adults and children (ages if under 18)
Address and phone number
Any celebrations you might be having while at Disney
Once I secure the reservation, I will email you to let you know I have reserved it in your name. I will email you the confirmation and then you can send payment after that. I must have payment in full. You can link the reservation to your MyDisney account. It’s that easy.
Later, I can make all the necessary arrangements for you including adding the dining plan and magical express to your reservation.
Thanks!
Joe

Is there any availability for a studio May 3-10 (10-17) at either BWV or BRV

Hi there, Hoping you are able to complete our request. We would love the BCV May 8-10 in a studio. Thanks so much for your help!

Caroline

I'm sure there is limited availability, but wondering about February 21-24 options for a studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter