CLOSED: 300 Points for TRANSFER or RENT @ $16.00 pp – Boulder Ridge at VWL

Status
Not open for further replies.

hegmag

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have 300 points for TRANSFER or RENT @ $16.00 pp. Home Resort - Boulder Ridge at VWL with a December 2018 Use Year ending November 30, 2019.

Members interested in TRANSFERRING…..
  • These points can be used either in whole or in part in the current Use Year noted above.
  • These points are unrestricted so they can also be banked up to July 31, 2019, if you wish, following the transfer.
  • Transferred points will retain their original Home Resort and Use Year status.

For those interested in RENTING, please provide the following information.
  • Check-in Date
  • Check-out Date
  • Resorts in order of preference
  • Preferred room type - studio, 1 bedroom, etc.
  • Preferred view

I have been renting/trading since 2003 and have always had very positive and seamless transactions with everyone, and of these, many have been return customers. I look forward to playing a part in helping to create a Magical Vacation for you and your family.

Last edited:

I need one night Feb 14 for 2 adults. Is there anything available?

3/11 - 3/15
Polynesian or Wilderness
Studio or 1 bedroom

Thanks!!!

Thanks for your interest. I have just had someone who has spoken for a 300-point transfer which will be done tomorrow.
After that I will close out my thread. I am sorry to disappoint you but I thank you for our interest anyway.

Hey looking to Rent:

3/31 in
4/3 out
Animal Kingdom villa
Royal Floridian
Boardwalk villa
2 bedroom 5 or 6 Adults
SV
Can you help or let me know any other available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter