[CLOSED] 233 DVC Points for Rent/Transfer @ $14pp - SSR Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I know you are wanting large point rentals, but would you be willing to rent points for a 1 night stay at a BWV studio, Friday night 3/6/20?

Looking for Saratoga Springs studio Sept25-27th if you end up doing smaller stays. Thank you!

hey there, not sure what's left, but looking for Oct 17-21st, any combo of nights, if not all. Studio anywhere.

233 points for rent or transfer at $14pp. Trip must be completed by 2/28/2020.

Hello, I am very interested by a transfer (would take them all) but don't understand why you can transfer the points if trip must be completed by 2/28/2020. This suggests that they are Feb 2018 points that were banked, and banked points can't be transferred. Are these banked points?

Hi, we are looking for a studio for just 1 night Aug. 25th, thanks if you can help.

Hi,
Looking for any studio or 1 BR any nights between Sept 13-18 - 2 or 3 night stay depending on availability

Thanks!

Just a quick update-- waiting for someone to finalize a decision; if so the points will be taken. If not I will post here again, thank you!

@okw2012 -- they are not banked points. I may misunderstand the mechanics-- I thought if I used them for a post-Feb-2020 reservation, I'd have to bank them first. But I haven't used non-banked current-year points for future reservations. In any case, they are current-year transferable points.

Anything January 31-Feb 2? Or Feb 21-23? Boardwalk, Beach Club, Poly or BLT? Thanks so much!

Hi! I am interested in booking a studio, standard view, 2/20-2/25.
Preference in order:
BWV
Boulder ridge or copper creek
OKW

Transfers must take all points. Larger point rentals (> 50 points) preferred.

I have rented out points many times before with no issues.

Trip must be fully prepaid, no refunds. PayPal accepted. Process: once we agree on dates and you send me your information, I'll fully book the reservation online using the DVC rental tool and forward you the reservation; we then DocuSign a standard agreement and you pay me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Transfers must take all points. Larger point rentals (> 50 points) preferred.

I have rented out points many times before with no issues.

Trip must be fully prepaid, no refunds. PayPal accepted. Process: once we agree on dates and you send me your information, I'll fully book the reservation online using the DVC rental tool and forward you the reservation; we then DocuSign a standard agreement and you pay me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Hi,

I am interested in a 7-10 night stay at SSR or at Wilderness in February. Preferably not over Presidents Day weekend. Either earlier in the month or end of the month. What is available?

WANTED: DELUXE RESORT 9/4/19 - 9/9/19 . PM me offers. Airline tickets are booked, now I need a place to stay. :) thanks!

Greetings...I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa at SSR with a Monday, 2/3 check in and a Friday 2/7 check-out for a total of 160 point. My second (and third) option would be 2 deluxe studios at 60 x 2 =120 points for preferred view or 52 x 2 = 104 points standard view. I have rented many times before.

I look forward to your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!