Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, nothing available at this time!

We will be there from
8/31-9/4
We prefer to stay at animal kingdom
There are a total of 6 adults and 1 child
WE can do two studios or one 2 bedroom.
We are ok with only staying partial days there as we know it is last minute. We can stay at another hotel on the other days.
Let me know whatever you can do.

I am looking for something from 1/23/2020 to 2/1/2020. Not sure how it would work for that one day we leave in Feb. though.
2 adults and 2 children
Looking for a 1 bedroom preferably, but a studio is possible, even consider a 2 bedroom depending on costs.
SSR 1 BR standard available those days for 213 points. OKW 2-bedroom is 282 points. LMK if you want either!

We will be there from
8/31-9/4
We prefer to stay at animal kingdom
There are a total of 6 adults and 1 child
WE can do two studios or one 2 bedroom.
We are ok with only staying partial days there as we know it is last minute. We can stay at another hotel on the other days.
Let me know whatever you can do.
@poofyo101 SSR 2BR is available 9/1-9/4 for 90 points. BLT is available 9/2-9/4 for 80 points. GF is available 9/2-9/4 for 92 points. Copper Creek/WL 9/2-9/4 for 72 points. AK 9/2-9/4 for 60 points. If you feel like springing for something super special, the Polynesian Bungalow 9/2-9/4 is 230 points. :)

Is there anything in the last half of January for 6 nights? We haven't booked anything else. Also could do a split booking if that helps. I would still prefer the 19-25, but we were also looking at the 14-20. Let me know. Thank you again for the time, Grace.

I need with a studio or 1 bedroom for Jan 15-18. Preferably an epcot resort. We are DVC members and I have used all my points... lol... I do see availability for BW. oh there is an animal kingdom 1 bedroom for 70 points. let me know

Last edited:
Could you please check Nov 23 2019 - Nov 27 2019 2 adults studio Grand Floridian please

Not sure if you are able to reserve this, but we're looking for AKL in a studio standard room for 2 adults, 2 children for April 29- May 6th 2020. Hope you can help- (Not sure if you mean March 2020 use by date- so sorry if I misread!) Thanks for checking!

For some reason PM'ing isn't working at all for me-- something about a 10-post rule (I only have 6). I don't think this was in place last year-- will try some test posts to finish. Thank you for being patient!

For some reason PM'ing isn't working at all for me-- something about a 10-post rule (I only have 6). I don't think this was in place last year-- will try some test posts to finish. Thank you for being patient!
Is what you said available still available today?

You need to reply on posts outside of this forum to get it to work.

@gcrother no studios available for any stretch of time.

@tomasetw nothing available at GF then (or anywhere else)

@wide receiver SSR is the only one available the whole time but lots of 1BR availability Feb 22-27: AK, BW, WL, OKW, even (shockingly) the new Riviera resort.

Looking to book BWV (standard if available) or BCV/BRV/CCV Studio for Jan 25-28!!

Last edited:
233 points for rent or transfer at $14pp. Trip must be completed by 2/28/2020.

Transfers must take all points. Larger point rentals (> 50 points) preferred.

I have rented out points many times before with no issues.

Trip must be fully prepaid, no refunds. PayPal accepted. Process: once we agree on dates and you send me your information, I'll fully book the reservation online using the DVC rental tool and forward you the reservation; we then DocuSign a standard agreement and you pay me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Looking for 1bdrm at BLT sometime in February. Is this something you could rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!