[CLOSED] 233 DVC Points for Rent/Transfer @ $14pp - SSR Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am currently looking at a quick stay for my wife's 30th Birthday Nov 11+12th.
Also I would like to know if there is any availability for February 8th - 16th.

Thank you in advance for your help. =)

If you donā€™t rent all the points in larger chunk Iā€™m looking for studio one night 2/20 and I think there is availability at SSR.

Hi! I am looking for a studio for Jan 19-25. My favorite is Boardwalk, but I know those rooms fill up quickly. I would like to stay under 100 points. Let me know if we can work something out! Thank you for your time, Grace

Hi, I'm looking for a studio for Oct. 25-27. We would like BLT-L or MK, CC, BR, AKL. Or you can just let me know what you do find that is available.

Thanks,
Brenda

233 points for rent or transfer at $14pp. Trip must be completed by 2/28/2020.

Transfers must take all points. Larger point rentals (> 50 points) preferred.

I have rented out points many times before with no issues.

Trip must be fully prepaid, no refunds. PayPal accepted. Process: once we agree on dates and you send me your information, I'll fully book the reservation online using the DVC rental tool and forward you the reservation; we then DocuSign a standard agreement and you pay me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
I am looking for a studio or 1 br at Board Walk, Beach Club, Bay Lake, Grand Floridian (in that order) Feb 20-23 if you have anything still available.

I am looking for something to sleep 4 Feb 16 to Feb 22 2020. I am new to this so I am learning how it works and how to get the most for my money.

Last edited:
@jennipjones no availability, sorry! 2 nights available at AK 2BR, 4 nights available at SSR 2BR, but that's it that week.

@Grimlock only SSR available Nov 11-13. SSR is also available Feb 8-16, 99 points. Lots of partial availability that week as well-- the nicest is probably a studio at the Polynesian for 4 nights, Feb 8-12, for 104 points.

@gcrother nothing available that week-- the best is 4 days at SSR Jan 20-24 for 52 points.

@bweave no studios available anywhere those days.

@shannie102 nothing available for the whole week. SSR studio is available 11/12-11/17 (5 nights) 55 points. SSR 1BR 11/12-1/18 (6 nights) for 161 points. Boardwalk 1 BR 1/13-1/18 (5 nights) available for 143 points. AK 1 BR available 1/13-1/18 (5 nights) for 114 points.

@clbhome7 nothing available at all that weekend, only single nights :(

@jmyrick523 only availability that full week is SSR 1BR for 191 points. The essential value here is mostly if you value having the space of a 1-bedroom. The 1BR SSR rooms are going for $670/night (~$4500 for that week); 191 points*$14/point=$2674, or about a 40% discount. The downside is lack of flexibility-- because this has to be booked ahead of time it can't be canceled.

@jennipjones no availability, sorry! 2 nights available at AK 2BR, 4 nights available at SSR 2BR, but that's it that week.

@Grimlock only SSR available Nov 11-13. SSR is also available Feb 8-16, 99 points. Lots of partial availability that week as well-- the nicest is probably a studio at the Polynesian for 4 nights, Feb 8-12, for 104 points.

@gcrother nothing available that week-- the best is 4 days at SSR Jan 20-24 for 52 points.

@bweave no studios available anywhere those days.

@shannie102 nothing available for the whole week. SSR studio is available 11/12-11/17 (5 nights) 55 points. SSR 1BR 11/12-1/18 (6 nights) for 161 points. Boardwalk 1 BR 1/13-1/18 (5 nights) available for 143 points. AK 1 BR available 1/13-1/18 (5 nights) for 114 points.

@clbhome7 nothing available at all that weekend, only single nights :(

@jmyrick523 only availability that full week is SSR 1BR for 191 points. The essential value here is mostly if you value having the space of a 1-bedroom. The 1BR SSR rooms are going for $670/night (~$4500 for that week); 191 points*$14/point=$2674, or about a 40% discount. The downside is lack of flexibility-- because this has to be booked ahead of time it can't be canceled.
Thank you for checking. If you have another spare moment, could you check for any 2br week of March 23? Not sure how many points Iā€™d need or if you can even check AK yet...would consider SSR as well. Thank you for your time!

Thank you for checking. If you have another spare moment, could you check for any 2br week of March 23? Not sure how many points Iā€™d need or if you can even check AK yet...would consider SSR as well. Thank you for your time!
Sorry, for these points they have to be used by Feb 28!

Greetings,
If you have a minute could you please check 9/24 - 9/27.
One bedroom at BWV. Three nights, 84 points.
As of this morning, those dates are available.

Thank you,
John

I'm interested in a studio from Oct 20 to Oct 25. Order of preference would be:
OKW deluxe studio
BWV standard
AKV standard or value
BLT standard
BCV deluxe standard
Thanks!

Greetings,
If you have a minute could you please check 9/24 - 9/27.
One bedroom at BWV. Three nights, 84 points.
As of this morning, those dates are available.

Thank you,
John
Yes, still available-- happy to book if you want! PM me

I'm interested in a studio from Oct 20 to Oct 25. Order of preference would be:
OKW deluxe studio
BWV standard
AKV standard or value
BLT standard
BCV deluxe standard
Thanks!
No studios at all available that week (just 1 night at SSR)-- sorry!

Hi, Im looking for a studio 10/9 - 10/13/19 for 3 adults. would love Beach Club or Boardwalk but know this is probably not available. I would be happy with any resort at this late date. Can maybe do a 2 bedroom if that makes it easier. Thanks for your help :)

Hi, Im looking for a studio 10/9 - 10/13/19 for 3 adults. would love Beach Club or Boardwalk but know this is probably not available. I would be happy with any resort at this late date. Can maybe do a 2 bedroom if that makes it easier. Thanks for your help :)
Sorry, nothing available at this time!

I am looking for something from 1/23/2020 to 2/1/2020. Not sure how it would work for that one day we leave in Feb. though.
2 adults and 2 children
Looking for a 1 bedroom preferably, but a studio is possible, even consider a 2 bedroom depending on costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!