CLOSED.......200 Pts for rent @ $16 per point, AKV home resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecbigger

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 200 points for rent at $16 per point. My home resort is AKV. Points must be used by May 31st, 2020. PM me with any questions.
Thanks, Steve

Interested in Disney Aulani 2 Bedroom Villa, 5 nights (2/25-3/1) of 2020. Please let me know if possible.

Your nights are available. Standard view = 300pts, Island Gardens view =310pts, poolside Gardens view = 350pts, Ocean view = 395pts.

Your nights are available. Standard view = 300pts, Island Gardens view =310pts, poolside Gardens view = 350pts, Ocean view = 395pts.

I'm very new to this. I'm assuming I cannot combine your 200 pts with another set of points to make a reservation?

I'm very new to this. I'm assuming I cannot combine your 200 pts with another set of points to make a reservation?
I may be able to provide you with the points you need. Please go back and read the posting about "how to use the conversation system..." You can find it at the top of the rent/trade board. This will let me give you my contact info and hopefully make this a little easier.

Hello,

Anything available the weekend of April 17th to April 20th looking for a studio?

I have 200 points for rent at $16 per point. My home resort is AKV. Points must be used by May 31st, 2020. PM me with any questions.
Thanks, Steve
Good Afternoon.... My wife and I would be interested in a studio or 1 Bedroom lake view at Bay Lake Tower or at The Boardwalk preferred view studio from Oct 14 - 18, 2019. I know this is last minute compared on how I usually like to make my rsvp at WDW. Thank you, Dennis

I am trying to find accommodations for February 3-7. I don’t mind moving resorts but am looking for the most economical solution.

Hi There!
My husband and I are looking into a get away in January or February. Probably a Saturday - Wednesday. Avoiding the holiday weekends of Jan 20th and Feb 14th, is there any availability for any of these windows below?
- 1/4-1/8
- 1/11-1/15
- 1/25-1/29
- 2/1-2/5
- 2/8-2/12
- 2/22-3/4 (would be able to be super flexible during this window of time)

We would just need a studio in the least expensive resort. We don't need all the bells and whistles! :)

Thank you for your time!!

Hi, looking for any studios April 20-25, 2020. Long shot, I know! Thanks!

Good Afternoon.... My wife and I would be interested in a studio or 1 Bedroom lake view at Bay Lake Tower or at The Boardwalk preferred view studio from Oct 14 - 18, 2019. I know this is last minute compared on how I usually like to make my rsvp at WDW. Thank you, Dennis
Sorry, didn't find anything open matching your request

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!