CLOSED: 200 BLT Points Available For Rent $16.50 PP All Points Have been SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm8

<font color=blue>Half of the time we're rushing ar
Home resort: BLT

200 points available.

Reservations can be made at 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out assuming availability for your requested dates and room type.

Please message me the following info to further assist you in the process.

- Resort

- Room Type(i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)

- Check In Date

- Check Out Date

- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)

- Number of Children (age 17 and under)

Once availability is confirmed, I will need detailed information about your party. A Rental agreement will also be provided. Once all parties have signed off and rental agreement returned, I will change the name to the renter, and forward the confirmation email from Disney when I receive it.

Once confirmation email is received, I require full payment within 5 business days. ***Deposits and Payment Plan will be considered if we both can agree on the terms***

********This reservation is non refundable.*******

Travel Insurance is available as an option. If extenuating circumstances occur, Refer to extenuating circumstances clause in rental agreement.******

I will accept payments via personal check( a hold will be placed on all personal checks for my security) Zelle, and Paypal. If using Paypal, additional fees may apply!

Magical Express arrangements can be added if needed.

If electing to add a Dining Plan, please note it must be added prior to check in and must be paid in full prior to being added.

Rental References available upon request.

I look forward to assisting you in making this year the best vacation you ever had!

Last edited:
Any Questions? Concerns?

I might be interested. Looking for a 1 bedroom standard view 9/14/19-9/21-19.
I’ll
check to see if one is available! It is currently available! Total Points 194! Please let me
know if you are interested so that I may secure your reservation!

Still available!

Hi
I am looking to transfer 131 points to be used in August.
Are these still available?

I am still interested and would like to message you but I don't have enough posts yet. Can you message me?

Reactions: cm8
Hi
I am looking to transfer 131 points to be used in August.
Are these still available?
I just transferred points to another person so that would not be an option. I however could make a reservation for you for what you need.. Please let me know if this is an option!

Last edited:
I am still interested and would like to message you but I don't have enough posts yet. Can you message me?
I was unable to message you.. you can get your post count up to 10? by posting on the test thread! once you reach 10, we can message each other

I'm working on my posts but the site will only let me make so many posts and then I have to wait. I am definitely interested though and as soon as I get my posts, I will message you.

I'm working on my posts but the site will only let me make so many posts and then I have to wait. I am definitely interested though and as soon as I get my posts, I will message you.
Okay! I will keep my eye out for messages from you Talk to you soon!

Do you still have points available?

Copper Creek Villas
1 bedroom
Check in June 5, 6, 7, or 8
Let me know how many nights you can get me
3 adults
1 child age 15

Thank you.

This should be 10 posts. I'll try to message you....

UPDATED: Still shows it as 9 posts. And it's making me wait another hour. I'm trying...

Last edited:
I'm interested in BLT for end of Aug. I can't seem to be able to PM you yet even though i have 10 posts. Can you try to PM me? I'll give you details in there.

Thanks!

Do you still have points available?

Copper Creek Villas
1 bedroom
Check in June 5, 6, 7, or 8
Let me know how many nights you can get me
3 adults
1 child age 15

Thank you.
I will check for you right now!

Last edited:
I'm interested in BLT for end of Aug. I can't seem to be able to PM you yet even though i have 10 posts. Can you try to PM me? I'll give you details in there.

Thanks!
okay, give me one second to message you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts