CLOSED: 200 BLT Points Available For Rent $16.50 PP All Points Have been SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, give me one second to message you
Wow, so it popped and said you wrote me a message but then when i click on it i get "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.". Maybe it takes a few minutes.

Reactions: cm8
Wow, so it popped and said you wrote me a message but then when i click on it i get "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.". Maybe it takes a few minutes.
It acted as if I could start a conversation message with you, then it kicked it back

Attachments

• FBB566A5-0F71-4587-92FE-BE2ABF67648A.png
    FBB566A5-0F71-4587-92FE-BE2ABF67648A.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 3
This should be 10 posts. I'll try to message you....

UPDATED: Still shows it as 9 posts. And it's making me wait another hour. I'm trying...
might take a few more hours or a day!

Attachments

• D99F57B8-4DFA-452F-A80F-C22CAF827E62.png
    D99F57B8-4DFA-452F-A80F-C22CAF827E62.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 3
Do you still have points available?

Copper Creek Villas
1 bedroom
Check in June 5, 6, 7, or 8
Let me know how many nights you can get me
3 adults
1 child age 15

Thank you.
June 6th-11th is currently available for a total of 185 points!

CM8, I now have 10 posts, so just waiting for them to unlock it so I can message....Really hoping to get to you in time.

CM8, I now have 10 posts, so just waiting for them to unlock it so I can message....Really hoping to get to you in time.
No worries!! I’m still waiting!

I've got lots of posts, but it's still not letting me message you. o_O

Last edited:

CM8 - Got it all figured out! Apparently you have to be registered for more than a day to message. So at 9:00 CST, I should be able to message and will send you all the information. Thanks for being patient with me!

Last edited:
okay! let me try
so, I just tried to start a conversation and it still won’t let me‍♀️There must be a waiting period..
maybe give it till tomorrow ‍♀️

Yeah, it's still not letting me message. I'll keep checking tonight but if not, I will message you first thing in the morning.

Home resort: BLT

200 points available.

Reservations can be made at 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out assuming availability for your requested dates and room type.

Please message me the following info to further assist you in the process.

- Resort

- Room Type(i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)

- Check In Date

- Check Out Date

- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)

- Number of Children (age 17 and under)

Once availability is confirmed, I will need detailed information about your party. A Rental agreement will also be provided. Once all parties have signed off and rental agreement returned, I will change the name to the renter, and forward the confirmation email from Disney when I receive it.

Once confirmation email is received, I require full payment within 5 business days. ***Deposits and Payment Plan will be considered if we both can agree on the terms***

********This reservation is non refundable.*******

Travel Insurance is available as an option. If extenuating circumstances occur, Refer to extenuating circumstances clause in rental agreement.******

I will accept payments via personal check( a hold will be placed on all personal checks for my security) Zelle, and Paypal. If using Paypal, additional fees may apply!

Magical Express arrangements can be added if needed.

If electing to add a Dining Plan, please note it must be added prior to check in and must be paid in full prior to being added.

Rental References available upon request.

I look forward to assisting you in making this year the best vacation you ever had!

Any BLT two bedroom available for 2 nights March 20&21

All 2 bedrooms
are waitlist only for those date at BLT. The only resort showing availability is Saratoga Springs..

Thanks everyone for your interest!
All available points have been rented!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!