CLOSED: 174 Points to be used before 4/1/19 - $12/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! I'll just need all of the information for the reservation.

Good evening, all! Please note that we are now down to 147 points remaining at $12/pp. Attempting to revise the title of the thread now...

Hi, I am looking for March 16. Can you tell me what is available. Not a studio. Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for March 16. Can you tell me what is available. Not a studio. Thanks!

Good evening, Mer!

Checking the night of 3/16, for anything other than a studio, I see the following:

SSR 1BR Standard (36 pts)
SSR 1BR Preferred (41 pts)
Also at SSR, various 2BR, 3BR and Treehouse Villas available

BLT 1BR Lake View (48 pts)
BLT 2BR Lake View (63 pts)

AKV Kidani 2BR Std View (46 pts)

AKV (Either one) 3BRs available

BWV 1BR Std View (35 pts)

OKW 2BR (48 pts)

GF 3BR (187 pts)

BRV 2BR (55 pts)

You chose a good night, apparently... Most other folks haven't had quite the selection!

Let me know if your interested in any!

Sean

Hi Looking for March 25-28, studio anywhere! Do you have anything?

Good evening!

That looks like a particularly busy week down there. I checked all of the resorts for studios or one bedrooms, and unless you want to go to Hawaii (ha!), the only availability is one night in a 1BR at AKV-Kidani. 3/25-3/26; 32 points.

I'm sorry - I wish I had better news!

Good evening, all! Please note that we are now down to 147 points remaining at $12/pp. Attempting to revise the title of the thread now...

Newbie here. I am interested in a studio for 3 nights at a resort on the monorail (BLT, Poly, GF). Our dates can be anytime/ASAP, preferably whenever the rates are lowest. Thanks.

Can you tell me what is available for March 18-24th? We are a family of 4 so we would need a studio. I am highly interested in this. You can respond here or email me at kpadalik@verizon.net. Thank you!

Good evening, all!

We are down to FOUR points remaining, which essentially means that the thread is - for all intents and purposes - closed.

Thank you to everyone who expressed interest in the points, and I hope everyone who was able to book through us has a wonderful trip!

Can you tell me what is available for March 18-24th? We are a family of 4 so we would need a studio. I am highly interested in this. You can respond here or email me at kpadalik@verizon.net. Thank you!

I'm sorry, all of our points have been rented. If anything changes, I'll be sure to let you know!

Everyone who has rented through us should now have their confirmation emails.

If you haven't yet received it, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter