CLOSED: 170 SSR for rent Dec UY - $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHank44

Mouseketeer
Update: BLT points gone.
Update 2: VGF points gone.

I have 170 SSR points for rent at $15/point. All Dec 2018 UY (Dec 1, 2018-Nov 30, 2019). I can book at respective resorts > 7 months in advance and anywhere < 7 months.

I am an experienced renter and have references available upon request.

Send me your reservation dates, resort, and room type and I'll check availability. Should you want to move forward to booking, we'll exchange booking details via PM (private message). Upon booking, I will send you confirmation number and contract which you will return to me with 30% down and the remainder no later than 60 days before check-in. I will also book Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express should you require.

Please note you have to have 10 posts and a member for 24 hours in order to do a PM. Please see the sticky note here on how to get to 10 posts: https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Last edited:
Is there anyway you get get 165 BLT points? I am looking at going for 6 nights in November and it requires 165 points. I know units are available. Is this something you can do?

Is there anyway you get get 165 BLT points? I am looking at going for 6 nights in November and it requires 165 points. I know units are available. Is this something you can do?
Sorry, I don't have enough points. I can book part of your stay and you can book part with member if you can't find someone with all the points. As long as you book same room type you can link them and would not have to switch rooms.

Update: BLT points gone.

I have 75 VGF for rent at $16/point and 170 SSR points for rent at $15/point. All Dec 2018 UY (Dec 1, 2018-Nov 30, 2019). I can book at respective resorts > 7 months in advance and anywhere < 7 months.

I am an experienced renter and have references available upon request.

Send me your reservation dates, resort, and room type and I'll check availability. Should you want to move forward to booking, we'll exchange booking details via PM (private message). Upon booking, I will send you confirmation number and contract which you will return to me with 30% down and the remainder no later than 60 days before check-in. I will also book Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express should you require.

Please note you have to have 10 posts and a member for 24 hours in order to do a PM. Please see the sticky note here on how to get to 10 posts: https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/
Still have VGF? Any availability for a studio 10/14-10/19 or around those dates?

hi , if you are interested in transferring point looking for 34 points to use for this year in June, I will have my 24hr to PM at 4pm today. just trying to upgrade my Reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!