Closed: 1100+ points for rent $15 per point, OKW, SSR, Vero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! Both a 1 and 2 BR are available for those dates. Which view (preferred or standard)? I think that you need 10 posts in order to PM so once you get to 10 posts, we can PM each other. That is the easiest way to communicate. Points used would be between 575 and 895 depending on 1 or 2 BR and view. Happy to answer any questions and book for you if I still have enough points when you're ready. Sounds like a Disney wedding is in the works?
Hi thank you 1 bed would be fine. My son has mobility issues and autism so thinking preffered is better. I've not booked via points before so not 100%sure how it works etc. Can you book dining plans still

No wedding sorry I just use that name as was a wedding planner for 20 years lol. I'm now special needs teacher so very different

Have I worked it out right is 1 point 15 dolers making total almost 9000 dolers for 2 weeks???!

yes, that's correct. April is a popular time at Disney so it costs more points than some of the slower times of year.
Wow I didn't realise. I knew was expensive but that is over 7000 UK pounds without food flights x 4 etc. Looks like we will be in international drive lol.

Hi! Im interested in Beach club. Studio or 1 bedroom for 4 nights. Hoping to get 9/27 - 9/30, but dates are flexible. Thank you!

Hi! Im interested in Beach club. Studio or 1 bedroom for 4 nights. Hoping to get 9/27 - 9/30, but dates are flexible. Thank you!
Hello! I have a 200 point minimum, but I checked just so that you have the info, and the only availability for those dates is 1 BR at SSR and OKW. No studios anywhere. Sorry!

Interested in going to runDisney half marathon on 2/23/20. Would a 3-bedroom at Old Key West be available from 2/22 (Saturday) through 2/25 (Tuesday)? Looks like that would be 207 points. If so, how much would you charge per point to rent? Thanks so much!

Just seeing $15/point on the thread title haha so excuse that question about cost in previous message.

Sent you a PM on desire dates - they were available as of this morning.

Just seeing $15/point on the thread title haha so excuse that question about cost in previous message.
No worries.
Interested in going to runDisney half marathon on 2/23/20. Would a 3-bedroom at Old Key West be available from 2/22 (Saturday) through 2/25 (Tuesday)? Looks like that would be 207 points. If so, how much would you charge per point to rent? Thanks so much!
Hello! Thank you for your post. Yes, those dates are available. $15 per point. Happy to answer any questions or book for you. Please feel free to pm me.

I will have limited access to this board until Sunday evening June 2nd. I will reply to additional inquiries and pms on Sunday. Sorry for the delay.

I am looking to stay 6 nights at WDW the time frame will be anytime during oct 25 - nov 13.
I could stay 2 nights in one rental a few nights in another rental, it just has to be 6 consecutive nights.
I could stay in any rental type: [studio, 1 bedroom, etc...]
Please let me know if you can help with part of the 6 days or the entire time.
Thank you!

My husband and I are looking to go checking in Nov 2nd checking out Nov 10th. We currently have reservation at Old Key West but looking to save some money. Would you be able to help? We will be purchasing the DDP as well. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!