Closed: 1100+ points for rent $15 per point, OKW, SSR, Vero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilysmom

LovemyDVC
Hello Fellow Disneyphiles!

I have the points listed below to rent.
I can book at any DVC resort up to 7 months out.
I can book at the home resorts listed below up to 11 months before check in.

Home Resorts:

Old Key West 200 points, Aug 2019 UY, I can borrow up to 150 more from 2020 UY
(for reservations 8/1/19-7/31/20)

SSR 400 Dec 2019 UY (for reservations 12/1/19-11/30/20)

Vero 550 June 2019 UY, I can borrow up to 200 more from 2020 UY
(for reservations 6/1/19-5/31/20)

Please note 200 point minimum.

Please PM me with the following information.

• Check-in Date
  • Check-out Date
  • Resorts (in order of preference)
  • Room type - studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc
  • Preferred view (in order of preference)

I have rented points many times over the years. I use a simple rental agreement, and payment is through paypal. Renter pays paypal fees, if applicable. I’m happy to walk you through the process and check availability. Please note that availability with check in dates within the next few months is very limited, mostly to SSR and occasionally OKW and AKL.

Looking forward to helping you plan the best vacation ever!

Looking for :

• A week or even the full dates of September 19th to the 30th
  • Prefer AKL, but will consider other options
  • 2 bedroom
  • View dependent on availability

Hi there, Ladybusgy! The longest stretch of availability at AKL in a 2 BR during that time is 9/22-9/25 in a savannah view at kidani. SSR and OKW are available. Please let me know if either of those would work for you.

Hi Dottie, Sorry, I can't book Poly for March 2020 yet because that's more than 7 months out and isn't my home resort.
I can book at OKW or SSR for May 2020. Thanks!

Hi there!

My mom, brother, and I are looking to try and book a studio villa at the Polynesian for 4-5 nights sometime in early/mid-November (crossing over a weekend would be be best. Our original dates were 9-13, but really anything would be good)

Contemporary or another monorail resort would be acceptable (mom really wants monorail), but Poly is our first and favorite choice.

Would you be able to help us?

Hi Dottie, Sorry, I can't book Poly for March 2020 yet because that's more than 7 months out and isn't my home resort.
I can book at OKW or SSR for May 2020. Thanks!
Will you have points 7 months out for the Polynesian ?

Hi there, Ladybusgy! The longest stretch of availability at AKL in a 2 BR during that time is 9/22-9/25 in a savannah view at kidani. SSR and OKW are available. Please let me know if either of those would work for you.
Very interested in anything you have for those dates. Is there a 2 bed at SSR or OKW for the full time? 19th to 30th?

Very interested in anything you have for those dates. Is there a 2 bed at SSR or OKW for the full time? 19th to 30th?

As of right now, SSR has full availability in a 2BR standard view for 9/19-9/30 for 346 points.
OKW is available 9/19-9/29 (10 nights) for 318 points
Please let me know if you have any other questions or would like me to grab either of these rooms.
Thanks!

Hi there!

My mom, brother, and I are looking to try and book a studio villa at the Polynesian for 4-5 nights sometime in early/mid-November (crossing over a weekend would be be best. Our original dates were 9-13, but really anything would be good)

Contemporary or another monorail resort would be acceptable (mom really wants monorail), but Poly is our first and favorite choice.

Would you be able to help us?
Hi there! Sorry, but I'd like to stick to the 200 point min for now. If I have points leftover later, I can make a smaller reservation. As of right now those dates aren't available at the Poly, though.

Will you have points 7 months out for the Polynesian ?
Hi Dottie, I may have points at 7th months out. The problem is that there is no way of knowing whether there will be availability at Poly in March at that time. So, it's a bit of a gamble.

Hi Dottie, I may have points at 7th months out. The problem is that there is no way of knowing whether there will be availability at Poly in March at that time. So, it's a bit of a gamble.
Is there any advantage in making a reservation at another resort & then transferring to the Polynesian

I am interested in the Aulani for 4 people for Dec 30 2019 to Jan 8 2020. Looking at a 1 or 2 bedroom garden pool view preferably on the ground floor. And we would be willing to break these dates up if we had to purchase some of the days from the hotel. If we had to break up this time I think using the points towards the end of the trip would be more beneficial.

Thank You

I am very new to renting points. We are looking for a two bedroom villa for June 22-28. Not sure how it works. We actually have a reservation at OKW for those dates, but it is much more than we want to spend, and they don’t have any AP rooms left.

I am very new to renting points. We are looking for a two bedroom villa for June 22-28. Not sure how it works. We actually have a reservation at OKW for those dates, but it is much more than we want to spend, and they don’t have any AP rooms left.
sent you a PM

I am interested in the Aulani for 4 people for Dec 30 2019 to Jan 8 2020. Looking at a 1 or 2 bedroom garden pool view preferably on the ground floor. And we would be willing to break these dates up if we had to purchase some of the days from the hotel. If we had to break up this time I think using the points towards the end of the trip would be more beneficial.

Thank You
sent you a PM with availability

Is there any advantage in making a reservation at another resort & then transferring to the Polynesian
No advantage at all unless you are planning to keep the original reservation if Poly is not available at the 7 month window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter