Closed - 1,000 BLT/SSR DVC Points for Rent @ $16/$15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any 2BR January 11-16 2020. The availability calendar I use shows OKW and SSR but would prefer Jamba Savannah. I am hoping a member has better selection. We are flexible on the end date if need to rent a week. Thanks

I'm checking to see if anything might be available for a studio for BWV/OKW from 2/22-3/2, 2020? The starting date I can't really change but if I have to shorten the trip by one day I can. I would prefer BWV, but if you could check if OKW is more available (preferably "Near Hospitality House" since we have someone in our party that can't walk too far all the time) then that'd be most appreciated. Thanks!

Looking for any 2BR January 11-16 2020. The availability calendar I use shows OKW and SSR but would prefer Jamba Savannah. I am hoping a member has better selection. We are flexible on the end date if need to rent a week. Thanks

Animal Kingdom, Jambo, Savannah, 2 bedrooms is available Jan 13-16 and sold out Jan 11 and 12

I'm checking to see if anything might be available for a studio for BWV/OKW from 2/22-3/2, 2020? The starting date I can't really change but if I have to shorten the trip by one day I can. I would prefer BWV, but if you could check if OKW is more available (preferably "Near Hospitality House" since we have someone in our party that can't walk too far all the time) then that'd be most appreciated. Thanks!

OKW (non Hospitality house) is available all nights = 141 points
OKW hospitality House is available 6 nights (feb 24- march 1)

I can't book BWV yet (but can after july 24) but some nights are already sold out (feb 22 and 23 are sold out).

Hi,
I need at least a 2 bedroom. 5 Nights. Friday, Jan 10-15th. We would Love BLT, Boardwalk, BCV... or anything that is available. Please help!!! TU!!!!

Hi,
I need at least a 2 bedroom. 5 Nights. Friday, Jan 10-15th. We would Love BLT, Boardwalk, BCV... or anything that is available. Please help!!! TU!!!!

SSR 2 bedroom standard view = 158 points
SSR 2 bedroom preferred view = 193
SSR Treehouse villa (3 bedroom) = 203

Everything else is either totally sold out or only has 1 or 2 nights open

I'm interested in a transfer of BLT points (190-215 depending on ppt) for a June 2020 trip. Are points still available and can they be used for June 2020?

1,000 BLT/SSR DVC Points for Rent/Transfer @ $16/$15pp

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book Bay Lake Tower and Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to June 2020).

I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to February 2020). I have 500 BLT and 500 SSR points for rent or transfer.

** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) - I will need flight info

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

I am interested,
1. 12/23/2019
2. 12/27/2019-12/29/2019 give or take on what is available
3. Room type: studio or 1 bedroom
4. DVC location: SSR

I'm interested in a transfer of BLT points (190-215 depending on ppt) for a June 2020 trip. Are points still available and can they be used for June 2020?

I am interested in approx. 160 points for transfer to be used in June 2020. Thanks

I am willing to make reservations for you, however, I limit my point transfer to "active DISboard members" or people that have been here a while as the risk to me is too great as point transfers are immediate and 100% gone and can't be reversed.

I am interested,
1. 12/23/2019
2. 12/27/2019-12/29/2019 give or take on what is available
3. Room type: studio or 1 bedroom
4. DVC location: SSR

Here are your options @ $15pp as everything else is sold out

OKW 1 bedroom = 144 points
SSR 1 bedroom standard = 152 points
SSR 1 bedroom preferred view = 174 points

also, you need 10 DISboards posts to send me a private message and I recommend you try to accomplish this

I am willing to make reservations for you, however, I limit my point transfer to "active DISboard members" or people that have been here a while as the risk to me is too great as point transfers are immediate and 100% gone and can't be reversed.
I understand that but would you consider it with payment up front. I would just have to rely on your history on here and you wouldn't have to take any risk. If not I understand.

I understand that but would you consider it with payment up front. I would just have to rely on your history on here and you wouldn't have to take any risk. If not I understand.

I sent you a private message to better explain some options I would consider.

Interested in a point transfer but needing only around 150-200 to combine with our current ones for a 2020 trip. Not sure if this is too few for you or what your use Year is.

Interested in a point transfer but needing only around 150-200 to combine with our current ones for a 2020 trip. Not sure if this is too few for you or what your use Year is.

I sent you a PM

Also, I am out of points to transfer and now only have points to rent. I will modify the title. Thank you for understanding that point transfers are very limited and we can only do one per year.

1,000 BLT/SSR DVC Points for Rent @ $16/$15pp

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book Bay Lake Tower and Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to June 2020). I have some AKV and OKW points too, but limited.

I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to February 2020). I have 500 BLT and 500 SSR points for rent.

** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) - I will need flight info

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in
Hello,

I am looking to book 2BR villa standard view at any resort for 2/22-2/25/19 for Disney princess half marathon weekend. Please message me with availability and pricing. Thank you so much

Disney it totally sold out for DVC point room those dates.

Kidani village is open those dates = 302 points, BUT I have to wait until July 14 to book as that starts the 7 month booking window

SSR 2 bedroom standard view is available = 175 points.

You need 10 DIS board posts before I can send you a message
What would the per point cost be for the 175 point be???

Hi-
Looking to rent points for a BLT reservation October 9-13th. Open to any view for either 1bdr or 2brm. Also open to Poly, GF, or WL but set on dates due to school schedule. Feel free to email/message any options that may be available for purchase
Thank you!
Jennifer

Last edited:
What would the per point cost be for the 175 point be???

$15pp as they are SSR points

Looking to rent points for a BLT reservation October 9-13th. Open to any view for either 1bdr or 2brm. Also open to Poly, GF, or WL but set on dates due to school schedule. Feel free to email/message any options that may be available for purchase. Thank you! Jennifer

October 9-13 is 100% sold out for DVC point reservations for all villas

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter