Closed - 1,000 BLT/SSR DVC Points for Rent @ $16/$15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Check-in date: March 12
2. Check-out date: March 17
3. Room type: Studio, any view, but maybe thinking I might like to splurge for a theme park view. ;)
4. DVC location: BLT

I am looking for the following 2/8-2/15, 4 adults, AK, 2 Bedroom, Standard view. We would consider another location if AK is not available. Thank you

Hello, I am interested in any stuido from Dec 7-14th. Can be a little felxible on the dates also

Hello,

Can you please check on 2 bedroom villas for 11/7-11/11? I am not picky on the resort, but my first choices would be AKV or OKW.

Thank you!

-Preston

Hello, I am interested in a Bay Lake Tower studio from 09/13/2019-09/15/2019. Thank you! :)

sold out

1. Check-in date: March 12
2. Check-out date: March 17
3. Room type: Studio, any view, but maybe thinking I might like to splurge for a theme park view. ;)
4. DVC location: BLT

Good news
BLT lake view is available = 111 points
BLT theme park view is available = 133 points

I am looking for the following 2/8-2/15, 4 adults, AK, 2 Bedroom, Standard view. We would consider another location if AK is not available. Thank you

AKV kidani 2 bedroom standard view is currently available = 255 points (there are not many of these rooms available)
AKV Kidani savannah view = 317
Jambo is partially sold out
Beach club = 313 points
Copper creek = 318
Grand floridian standard = 412
OKW Hospitality house = 269

Hello, I am interested in any stuido from Dec 7-14th. Can be a little felxible on the dates also

sold out

I am looking for AKV 2 bedroom villa. If it is not available, I am open to OKW as well. Dates are 11/7-11/11/19

100% sold out

Dear DVC Doc....one more question. I had asked about 2 studios for the 2/3/to 2/8 time frame. Were there any available at 69 points each?

Kind Regards,

Cathy

Any availability 8/4-8/9 either studio or 1 bedroom. @blt or AKV? Thank you
1,000 BLT/SSR DVC Points for Rent @ $16/$15pp

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book Bay Lake Tower and Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to June 2020). I have some AKV and OKW points too, but limited.

I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to February 2020). I have 500 BLT and 500 SSR points for rent.

** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) - I will need flight info

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in
1,000 BLT/SSR DVC Points for Rent @ $16/$15pp

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book Bay Lake Tower and Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to June 2020). I have some AKV and OKW points too, but limited.

I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to February 2020). I have 500 BLT and 500 SSR points for rent.

** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) - I will need flight info

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

Are there any 1 bedroom villas available with those dates?

Nope, sold out

Dear DVC Doc....one more question. I had asked about 2 studios for the 2/3/to 2/8 time frame. Were there any available at 69 points each?

Sorry, no, sold out

Any availability 8/4-8/9 either studio or 1 bedroom. @blt or AKV? Thank you

That is really last minute and they are sold out.

DVC point rentals work best at the 7 month window (i.e. booking in February 2020) or the 11 month window and anything under 3 months is really hard to get as DVC rooms sell out pretty fast

Good Morning...looking for anything 12-20/21-12/24. Either 4 or 5 people so a studio would work. Thanks

Checking to see if there is availability to rent points for grand Californian any days between 1/18/20 and 1/22/20. Preference would be 3nights in a 2br

Hi there! I am interested in these points, but cannot yet message you since I am so new to the boards. I am not picky about the resort since I know availability is slim, but I would like to limit to a studio or 1 bedroom.

1. Our check in date would be 9/30/19
2. Our check out date would be 10/3/19
3. Studio/1 BDRM
4. Not picky about location although our fave is AK

Thanks @DVC Doctor for a very stress free and smooth rental! We cannot wait to get to AKL again. I was shocked how fast I got the confirmation of availability and reservation. Got it loaded into MDE already and the countdown begins! :cool1:

Good Morning...looking for anything 12-20/21-12/24. Either 4 or 5 people so a studio would work. Thanks

The only two options are
SSR 1 bedroom standard room = 114 points
SSR 1 bedroom preferred room = 132 points.

Everything else and all studios are sold out

Checking to see if there is availability to rent points for grand Californian any days between 1/18/20 and 1/22/20. Preference would be 3nights in a 2br

Totally sold out that entire month

studio or 1 bedroom.
1. Our check in date would be 9/30/19
2. Our check out date would be 10/3/19
3. Studio/1 BDRM
4. Not picky about location although our fave is AK

All

There are ONLY two options and I for sure would go for Copper Creek

Saratoga Springs Resort 1 bedroom preferred view = 86 points

Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge 1 bedroom = 88 points (this may not last long)

any availability for 2 rooms with 9 in each room for 2/22/2020 - 2/29/2020?

any availability for 2 rooms with 9 in each room for 2/22/2020 - 2/29/2020?

Your request will be 600 points or more, depending on what resort you want and that will exceed the amount of points I have left for rent. Thus, you may need to contact another member or broker that can handle this large request.

Here are some low cost availability for your request for 1 room and because you want 2 rooms, you need to double these values.

OKW 2 bedroom = 296 points
SSR Treehouse villa = 366 points
BLT 2 bedroom lake = 386 points

I am going to close this thread as I rented most of my 2019 points and I still am working on a few requests via private message.

I can always borrow from my 2020 points if anyone wants to contact me directly as I own at BLT, SSR, OKW, AKV and it really depends on what date, resort, and room size you want.

Thank you everyone for trusting me to assist you in planning a trip to Disney and especially thank you to DISboards for providing this wonderful service that helps both DVC members and DVC renters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter