Clock in DLH swimming pool?

Alana1980

Mouseketeer
Very specific question, I know, but is there a clock in the swimming pool at the Disneyland Hotel? I'm hoping for Mum and I to fit in a quick pre-dinner swim and I need to be able to keep an eye on the time.

Very specific question, I know, but is there a clock in the swimming pool at the Disneyland Hotel? I'm hoping for Mum and I to fit in a quick pre-dinner swim and I need to be able to keep an eye on the time.

Not 100% sure of the DLH but I would say there is a clock.

Even if the clock broke, what I am 100% sure is that there *is* a life guard always on duty, that will happily give you the time if you need to know. Enjoy your pre-dinner swim!

Not 100% sure of the DLH but I would say there is a clock.

Even if the clock broke, what I am 100% sure is that there *is* a life guard always on duty, that will happily give you the time if you need to know. Enjoy your pre-dinner swim!

Thank you! When I phoned Mum the other day for a few last minute questions it turns out she owns a waterproof watch and has packed it, so that's one less worry! Packing today, travelling down to Mum's tomorrow and off to DLP on Monday!!!!! Very excited now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter