Clarabelle Cow & Horace Horsecollar; where and when?

iHEARTflorida

DIS Veteran
Hey,

I've heard these guys are meeting at DCA now, does anyone know where and what times of the day they come out?

Also any sightings of Oswald lately?

And lastly; has anyone had the luck of meeting Steamboat Willie in Toontown?

Many thanks

Oswald no longer has meet and greets, the others are pretty much if you get super lucky (slightly better chance than winning the lottery, but not much).

Horace and Clarabelle were on the app a couple of times in the last weeks, but I have not been able to establish some sort of schedule now.

Steamboat Willie is total luck. Took me 10 years to find him exactly once.

I've found out that Clarabelle and Horace were at DCA recently. I hope to get to meet them again when I go maybe this month or next.:sunny: Wait, let me guess. They're not meet and greeting anymore, are they?:sad1:

Ah ha! Now I've found out why they were out. They were there for Food and Wine Festival. Ugh! No wonder they haven't been meet and greeting lately. Man, that sucks.:sad:

I finally got to meet Steamboat Willie this weekend!!

We went to his house on Friday, waited about 25mins and it was sorcerer mickey. We came back Monday, the line only said 10 mins so I didn't think our chance would be high to meet Steamboat but we went in anyway. The line was clearly longer than 10 mins, the line was backed up into mickey's house. We considered leaving but stuck it out as the line was moving at a fairly good pace. Two doors must have been open I was thinking.

When it was our turn to leave the screening room, I asked the CM if steamboat was out, and he said "I believe this turn is for him", I was soo excited! When we got into the next holding room, the door we were going through had Steamboat Willie on, and surely enough when the door opened Steamboat Willie was there! I was soo happy. I don't think the other people in our group realized the significance of meeting Steamboat.

My only negative, and I noticed it when I met Sorcerer Mickey, these characters must be told not to interaction with the guests much, if at all, pretty much just autographs and photos to keep the line moving.

This has got me thinking, I don't do autographs but does Steamboat sign differently from regular mickey? Because that would be a cool autograph to have.

He signed for me, and the signature was "Mickey Mouse." I guess because technically it's Mickey who's filming *as* Steamboat Willie, so he would not sign his role name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter