City, Sand, and Savanna - Link to new trip report

Wow, what an ending. I got teary eyed reading your recap of the trip and seeing those pictures again. Especially the ones of your parents. How sweet are they!

What a great trip you had and a memory that will never be forgotten by all. Thank you so much for sharing all your family fun with us. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

And thanks to you, Yee Haw Bob is a must do for us now. Such a good time!

Wow, what an ending. I got teary eyed reading your recap of the trip and seeing those pictures again. Especially the ones of your parents. How sweet are they!

Aw, thank you Chris. What a nice thing to say! My parents are the best, and we were glad that they came along and were so willing to "do stuff"!

What a great trip you had and a memory that will never be forgotten by all. Thank you so much for sharing all your family fun with us. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Well it makes me just as happy that folks like you read it and enjoyed it right alongside us. It was like I got to relive it in the telling! :goodvibes I hope that you join me for the new trip report -- the link is in a post just a few above this one, or my signature. :)

And thanks to you, Yee Haw Bob is a must do for us now. Such a good time!

I'm so glad to hear that! I'm glad that you gave him a try. We always have a great time at his shows. He's an amazing performer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!