Citrico's Chefs Domain Rehearsal Dinner

AllThingsMickey4

DIS Veteran
Hey guys...

I've been trying to think of a venue for my "rehearsal" dinner the night before my DFTW. It's just going to be a small group of 12 (our parents, grandparents, and siblings. We don't have a bridal party). I want a semi-upscale and private event, so I found some info on the Chef's Domain at Citrico's. I understand the minimum is $800, but I also saw where it is $165 per person... so $1980 plus tax and gratuity for all 12 of us? Seems a little high... we can pretty much do a private event through DFTW for that cost.

Anyone have experience with dining in the main restaurant of Citrico's with a large party during dinner?

I'm also open to suggestions.. Not really looking for a character buffet and I want something a little quieter so Ohana is low on the list. Also trying to keep it under $2000 (the cheaper the better!)

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!