Citi Prestige 4th night free and AP rates

CloveLeaf

Mouseketeer
I did a quick google search but didn't find anything and figured I will ask here. Has anyone booked room-only using AP discounts via Citi Prestige concierge? I have used them to book discounted rates that is available to the general public and it worked like a charm. But this is the first year I have AP and am really hoping I can combine the AP discount and Prestige's 4th night free.

Yes I did this. i called citi concierge and they had no problem changing my reservation from the summer room only discount to the AP discount. I did have an issue where one of my stays straddled the AP discounts (the first night was the spring AP discount, the last 3 nights would have been the new summer one) and despite the concierge calling Disney there wasn't anything I could do about that since I couldn't break it into a 1 night stay and 3 night stay and still get the free night, so we had to stay with the regular public RO discount for those 4 nights. I know this is a fairly old question, but I stumbles in it and thought I would answer just in case it still helped :goodvibes

Yes I did this. i called citi concierge and they had no problem changing my reservation from the summer room only discount to the AP discount. I did have an issue where one of my stays straddled the AP discounts (the first night was the spring AP discount, the last 3 nights would have been the new summer one) and despite the concierge calling Disney there wasn't anything I could do about that since I couldn't break it into a 1 night stay and 3 night stay and still get the free night, so we had to stay with the regular public RO discount for those 4 nights. I know this is a fairly old question, but I stumbles in it and thought I would answer just in case it still helped :goodvibes
Thank you so much for answering this old thread :) Very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!