Cirque du Soleil

monte

DIS Veteran
I just reserved seats for Cirque du Soleil and got sec 203 A, seats 1 & 2. I'm not familiar with the seating arrangements and was wondering if these were good seats. If anyone has seen this show, I would love to hear your views on it. Thanks alot.

The circus tent is actually fairly small so I could not imagine that any seat would be bad. We saw it in October using magical wishes from our Discovery Magic Plan. We were right up front but way off to the side. We thought the view was great. Section 203 is just left of center stage. There are only 8 rows in the section in front of you so you are basically 9th row. Your seats are even better because you are separated by the walkway and therefore will not have anyone right in front of you. I have linked a seating map of the circus tent. This should give you a better idea.

Cirque Seating

If you go to the Cirque du Soleil website (www.cirquedusoleil.com) you should be able to find a seating chart, however, you're in the first row, on an end, towards the middle I believe so they should be awesome seats. And, as everyone says, any seat really is great in the theater. Have fun, its a great show!

Thanks so much for your quick responses, this site is so helpful for those of us who are going to Disney for the first time. We can't wait til September!:bounce: :pinkbounc :D

We went last November (it was fabulous!!!). They say the balcony seats are better than on the main floor (I guess they sell out quicker also). We were about 6 rows into the balcony, slightly to the left and they were great seats. The balcony is nice because so much action happens up high.

Have a great time...

You have great seats. The computer is designed to give you the best seats available for your party size. The 2XX sections are the best for seeing the entire show and not getting a stiff neck looking up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter