cinematic show

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
we were thinking of leaving UO around 6pm when we visit. is this show worth staying around to watch. it's scheduled for 7pm

To be honest.......if it meant missing something special, no I wouldn’t stay.......

It’s a very good show, but it’s not an essential for us. But, if it wasn’t putting you out any then yes, I’d probably stay and watch it........the light and water shows are nice to see.

Be aware, that's a Mardi Gras night, so the concert happens instead of the light show. Feb 8th I think is dress rehearsal for Mardi Gras, so no cinematic show that night. Makes it easier, probably.

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...on/show-times/index.html?le=cs#show-times-usf

Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration™

Jan 6 – Jan 9, Jan 11 & Jan 12: 7pm
Jan 10: No show
Jan 13 – Jan 17: 7pm
Jan 18 & Jan 19: 8pm
Jan 20: 8pm
Jan 21 & Jan 22: No Show
Jan 23 – Jan 26: 7pm
Jan 27 – Jan 30: 7pm
Jan 31 – Feb 2: No show
Feb 3 – Feb 7: 7pm
Feb 8 & Feb 9: No Show

One thing I noticed is that Universal sure doesn't post its calendar of shows and early admission times too early. They're keeping me in suspense until mid February, what's going to happen at the beginning of March!

I realize Universal doesn't require much planning, but I'm still a planner at heart.

One thing I noticed is that Universal sure doesn't post its calendar of shows and early admission times too early. They're keeping me in suspense until mid February, what's going to happen at the beginning of March!

I realize Universal doesn't require much planning, but I'm still a planner at heart.

I looked on the Universal App last night and the early admission times for the beginning of March are 8.00 and at USO.

I did have a vague plan for my last night in the parks that I'd have a nice dinner somewhere, then round off the night watching the show, but being a Sunday, and theres a concert, I'll just have to do the nice meal, then a few rides and Harry Potter stuff, and generally just soak up the atmosphere, particularly while my dinner goes down!

Aw, I wouldn't leave at 6! Get your money's worth on your ticket! Even if you skip the show, things like Diagon Alley at night are awesome and shouldn't be missed! Make a full day of Universal and enjoy! Don't rush off. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!