Cindy's breakfast

samysmom

Earning My Ears
We're on cloud nine! DH called for first time this morning and we got an 8:05 seating for 3. Our 7 year old DD is jumping for joy. We were there in January for 10 days but could only get in for the Princess breakfast at Epcot. We enjoyed that VERY much. The food was good, the interaction with all the princesses was great, and we didn't feel rushed. (Our 18 year old son got a memorable picture with Princess Aurora!) We're sure this breakfast will be as good. Thanks to all who posted with tips.

Congratulations! I think you daughter will really enjoy this character meal. My boys even enjoyed it on our last trip. This year I am excited to take my 4 year old niece to the castle for the first time. Hopefully I am as lucky as you are because she would really love this!

Congrats to you! We all enjoyed the food here very much. Hope you have a great time! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter