Cinderella's Royal Table - can't modify reservation?

rapunzel3

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table. From both my laptop and my app, I can not modify it. It says to call WDW to modify the reservation. Every other meal reservation I have, I am able to modify, and search for a better time. Why can't I do this with CRT? I'm not going to call on the phone every time I want to check for a better time!

I guess so, I know it's a paid adr. Just like to check and see if I can get an earlier time every now and then and it won't even let me check. :(

The only way I know of where you can go and change is if you have the DxDP, we used it this past August and was able to make several changes to where we ended up making it a PPO ADR and was nice to walk into the MK with nobody else around! It was odd at first as all we saw were CM directing us where to go......The breakfast was also good, we enjoyed it! I do know you can still look for times on the web and if you find it call and make changes, if you can get through in time......good luck!

Yep its because its prepaid. Same thing happened with me with Hoop De Doo, I wanted to add a person and had to call....45 minutes of waiting later, it was easily modified.

Update, I didn't read the post above, but as the person above stated, I just searched myself, found a more ideal time, and booked it separate. Then I canceled my original. It's fine, it worked out. But it's still a pain to do it that way. It would make sense if we could just modify the reservation like we do with the others.

Update, I didn't read the post above, but as the person above stated, I just searched myself, found a more ideal time, and booked it separate. Then I canceled my original. It's fine, it worked out. But it's still a pain to do it that way. It would make sense if we could just modify the reservation like we do with the others.
Did you essentially then pay for it twice and then just waited for a refund on the other reservation? I’d like to do this too but $500+ is a lot right now to tie up lol

They are now holding a reservation for 9 minutes so this is probably the only way they can prevent a bunch of ADRs freezing.

It’s also difficult to modify Space220 lounge (system freezes).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!