Cinderella's Castle VS. Sleeping Beauty Castle

• Cinderella

• Sleeping Beauty

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lorilais_mommie

" They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the
Which do you like better?
As much as i love Cinderella's castle,
I love the feeling of walking down main street and looking at sleeping beauty's castle more. Also There is no stage in front, and you can see the carousel throught the opening.

Which one do you like better??

Pic of sleeping beauty's castle from the back of the
partners statue.
P7150195.jpg

Cinderella's castle from back of Partners statue.
daycastle.jpg

no contest. sleeping beauty. i've only been to DL once but i commented to my husband about the "feeling" of looking at an actual castle vs. a prop.

Cinderella, hands down for us! Sleeping Beauty is more like a facade, Cinderella is more like an actual building. Plus, Cinderella is taller and more 'majestic' feeling when walking down Main St.

Cinderella's castle by far. It is so much taller and majestic looking, and as the previous poster stated, it looks like a real building. The castle at DL looks like a child's play structure in comparison. I half expected to walk through and see children bouncing on an inflatable pad. They really should improve it.

This type of thread is usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

No way does Sleeping Beauty Castle compare to Cinderella's. ;)

That castle in Florida is the best!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter