Cinderella Photo Opportunity

cdackbwv99

Earning My Ears
We are taking my niece to Disneyland next week and her favorite character is Cinderella.

Does anyone know of any places where we can get her picture taken with Cinderella?

Thank you in advance for your help.

You can meet Cinderella, Belle, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty along the Small World Promenade (between Fantasyland and Small World). They are there throughout the day. If you're at DL Friday-Sunday they now are having the Royal Princess Fanfare Parade three times a day. There is a small procession of dancers and the princesses down Main Street to the Small World Promenade. You can then line up for character greetings.

Another possibility is the Princess Story Telling at the Princess Shop in Fantasyland. Different princesses tell stories and then are available for pictures.

I usually see Cinderella near the Castle in the area that's toward Frontierland.
It's kinda by the area where they do the wedding photos (if that helps)
Her schedule is sort of hit and miss and sometimes Aurora is there instead. When we were there last Sunday there really were a lot of characters out we saw Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White rotated throughout the day.
One piece of advice - they dont keep her out for too long and the line builds up fast - so move quick if she comes out!
Good luck!

If you see any of the other princess, they usually have a CM w/ a tag that says "Ask me about character Meets" You could ask them where Cinderella is or if she is doing the princess story time. You might also see if she is scheduled at Goofy's kitchen and go there.

We saw Snow White at goofy's kitchen and it was one of the most memorable times of my girls trip. We spent 10 minutes talking w/ her, dancing, singing, taking pictures and there was never a wait.

I highly reccomend the princess storytelling in the princess shop in fantasyland. I believe Cinderella usually does the 1200 storytime, but ask a CM at the shop to be sure. Cinderella tells her story while the children sit on a rug directly in front of her. After the story each of the children get to get hugs, autographs, and pictures in a controlled environment. My little princesses absolutely loved it! And its a lot more interaction with their favorite princess than just a quick meet and greet. Arrive 10-15 min before storytime to get the best seats on the floor. You should stand against the wall facing the carpet as that is where the kids line up after the story.

We watched Snow White tell her story and she had kids from the group act as the Dwarfs. It was very cute.

When we 'met' Sleeping Beauty she spent a bunch of time w/ the girls and asked them lots of questions. At least 5-7 minutes. The next day we saw her again. When it was our turn she looked at the girls, got the biggest grin and said "There's my girls. Did you have fun yesterday? Did you ever get to see Ariel?" (they had talked about Ariel the day before) My mother in law nearly had to pick me up off the ground. I could not believe she remembered them over 24 hours later. How wonderful.

When I got home, we made thank you cards for Snow White and Aurora with photo's I had taken of them and the girls. I thanked them for making it such a wonderful meeting.

About 2 months later, the girls received a hand written beautiful card from Snow White. She referenced many things from our letter and even the fact we had sent Aurora a card, we did not tell either one about the other. She enclosed photo's of her around DL. It was the same Snow White we saw in October, when I sent the thank you, and we saw her aging in December and she signed the autograph book. It was the same signature. I am positive our cards got to the correct princess. They are wonderful ladies and proved that Disney is truely magical to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!