Cinderella Carraige Ride

4kids4karen

DIS Veteran
Years ago, I recall being at the Fort Wilderness Campground on a hay ride type tour and there was a Cinderella Carriage with a couple in it. Do they still do this? If so, please provide info on how to reserve. It doesn't have to be in Fort Wilderness. We will be staying at Shades of Green. Thank you in advance.

I'm not sure about being a Cinderella Carriage, but we did a private horse drawn carriage ride in June, at Port Orleans Riverside. It was nice...not breathtaking, but worth the $40 or whatever it cost.

It's a nice carriage, but not Cindy's. Think Colonial Williamsburgh. If 4 people do it it's a better buy than the Hay Wagon.

I believe it is only available as part of a wedding package - expect it to cost thousands.

I believe it is only available as part of a wedding package - expect it to cost thousands.
The starting price for Cinderella's Crystal Coach is $3500, plus tax and tip. I'm thinking that "The Disney Events Group" will accommodate anyone willing to pay the price, even if it's not a wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter