• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella Breakfast

angiejg

DIS Veteran
I know there are several "tips" listed, but I'm new at this. How many days before can you call? Is it 60 or 90? And if you have conierge services do they do it for you or do you still have to do it on your own?

Thanks!
Angie

It's 90 days. Concierge can do it for you but I would also try on my own.

When you call 90 days prior to your priority seating day approach this as if you are calling for the most popular concert to ever come to your town. Get on the phone 1 min. before 7:00am et and continue calling until you get through. Better yet - do as my husband and I do - one use your home phone and the other their cell phone so you double team it to get through.

The first year I didn't believe that this breakfast was that popular and I called 5 min. after phone lines opened, and was then on hold for another 5 min. and I didn't get in. I was panic stricken because I told my 3 year old daughter that we absolutly would eat at the castle. The next day I did what I told you to do and I got in. I did this again the next year and again got in. It's crazy and stressful - but rewarding when you get there. Also, be prepared, you need to pay for this at the time you call so have your credit card handy.

Good luck!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter