Cinderella’s Royal Table & DxDP

Candycane83

DIS Veteran
Hello

So I booked CRT for dinner and I remember at time of reservation they charged my card. For some reason I can’t find anything that day that anywhere! I want to use my credits for this but can I ask them to refund and use my credits when I get to the restaurant? Also, I know CRT includes tips already, but if you order drinks, is that something extra?

Thanks!!

If you have the dining plan, it should have only asked for a CC guarantee. That's been how it worked for years. However, I tried to book mine this morning and it was going to charge me so I backed out of the page and called. They said they were making "enhancements to the system" and that feature wasn't working right now. They suggested booking and calling back later to get a refund. I chose not to do that but you can certainly call and be refunded. Not sure if they can do that today or if these "enhancements" need to be done first.

Sorry, can't answer your questions on the drinks. I do know what you pay covers fixed price dinner, tax and gratuity.

Just call the dining line and tell them you would like to secure it with credits instead of your CC. They will go ahead and deduct the credits (just a heads up so you don't think your credits are all messed up when you check in like I did ).

Just call the dining line and tell them you would like to secure it with credits instead of your CC. They will go ahead and deduct the credits (just a heads up so you don't think your credits are all messed up when you check in like I did ).
A few days ago you couldn't do that. Even the folks on the dining line couldn't do it. At some point, the ability to book online finally offered again to let you book with credits, which I chose, but it charged me anyway. I had to call yet again and get a refund.

Night before last I called yet again and the ability for them to book with CC guarantee (with the intention of using dining credits) and they booked it for me. After being "accidentally" charged once, I'm not going to trust the system again for a while to try it myself.

Before we decided to add the DDP, I had book CRT for breakfast. My credit card was charged, and I paid the bill. Then we added the dining plan, so while I was on the phone with Disney, they transferred me to Guest Services where I explained what had happened. Guest Services credited back my account, and I will use my TS credits. They said they would have to cancel my reservation, but assured me that they would just rebook it at the same time and party number that I had had. They did exactly that, and I had no issues. My ADR showed up in the MDE. No worries!

We booked ours before free dining came out last year. My travel agent got mine changed over, but my friend forgot to change hers. They refunded her and took the credits the night we ate there with no problems. We were not charged tip on the alcohol we ordered when we paid with our credits. I don't know if its any different for a cash reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter