Cinderella’s Royal Table Dinner - March 2020

jlsmith376

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to book a dinner at CRT from 3/13 - 3/20? My 180-day window opened today and I can’t find a single dinner slot in that timeframe but there seem to be plenty of breakfast times open. Is it possible they haven’t released dinner reservations yet? Thanks.

It's possible they haven't released them. It's also possible that dinner is harder to get because they have a large part of the evening dedicated to their upsell dessert party tie-in. Or maybe they're just holding back and evaluating here they want to go with all of it.

It's possible they haven't released them. It's also possible that dinner is harder to get because they have a large part of the evening dedicated to their upsell dessert party tie-in. Or maybe they're just holding back and evaluating here they want to go with all of it.
Thanks. I hadn’t heard of the dessert party tie-in. Will continue to monitor.

Has anyone been able to book a dinner at CRT from 3/13 - 3/20? My 180-day window opened today and I can’t find a single dinner slot in that timeframe but there seem to be plenty of breakfast times open. Is it possible they haven’t released dinner reservations yet? Thanks.
I’ve been tracking too. There seems to be a total black out for dinner ADRs for CRT from 3/7-3/21. 3/21 has availability today, but this is the first day that has shown something available since 3/7 for dinner. I’ve also tried booking it under the Signature dinner, at various times and different guest counts. Nothing has worked. For some reason this 2 week window is not open for dinner.

I’ve been tracking too. There seems to be a total black out for dinner ADRs for CRT from 3/7-3/21. 3/21 has availability today, but this is the first day that has shown something available since 3/7 for dinner. I’ve also tried booking it under the Signature dinner, at various times and different guest counts. Nothing has worked. For some reason this 2 week window is not open for dinner.
I guess it's possible they're doing some sort of refurbishment?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter