Christopher Robin Plush in WDW?

sara_s

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen plush characters from the movie at any of the parks? My mom and I would love to get one for my nephew - Pooh to be specific. Nothing shows up on the Shop Disney app, but a CM told me last night at MK that they had just sold out of Kanga.

That’s what I was afraid of. I don’t even know what they look like because they’re not on the app. :-(

We saw some at the Emporium on the 9th. They was a kiosk with Pooh, Kanga, Eeyore and Piglet. There were not a ton of them, but they did have some.

Okay that gives me more hope. I have a couple more opportunities to try and get it. I'll also keep an eye out for them on the Shop Disney app!

This might be a little too late, but when I was just there this past week, my family did come across some characters in England in Epcot. One of the stores along the road there, I'm not positive which one it was, but there's kind of a small section with some of the baby looking plushes (the ones with kind of larger heads than bodies(?) if that makes sense), some mugs, and a couple of t-shirts, but definitely not many.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter