Christmas !!!!!

Tony Bush

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p :p :p :p

Just booked my MVMCP tickets for Dec 12th.

Do IOA or Universal do anything special. - I did read somewhere that IOA did a Grinchmas event - is this right ? Is it seperately ticketed like MVMCP ?

Tony

Yep its on every year. They have Whooville carol singers and a performance with the Grinch. They had snow amd bubbles floating to look like snow. To be honest I thought that the whole park looked fantastic especially Seuss Landing with the wobbly christmas tree.

It was a complete Grinch overload but in a good way. You'll love and make sure you see it in the afternoon as when the sunlight starts to fade it looks magical.

Thanks,

My kids are now going nuts as they both LOVE the Grinch!!!
DW also says Seuss Landing is the best place in all Florida.

Tony

Hi Tony

Just thought I'd mention that Grinchmas is definitely on this year, as they are recruiting case members at the moment. Anyone fancy being a Who? ;)

My children are excited about seeing Grinchmas too, especially as we had planned to go last year, but had to cancel our holiday due to ill health. I'm so happy it is going ahead this year too it looks such fun doesn't it?

If you fancy finding out a bit more about Grinchmas - go to the Universal Boards and put a search in for Grinchmas and you should find some posts from last year.

HTH :D

:p :p :p

WOW

I ordered my MVMCP tickets on-line from the Disney web site on Sunday. As I was so excited I thought about express delivery (Just so I could have my tickets in my hands as quickly as possible) but due to an uncharacteristic thought of 'don't be silly' I ordered them with standard delivery only. This was stated as 10 - 21 days delivery time with an aside that International deliveries sometimes take longer.

Well, a lovely big DHL envelope arrived this morning containg my 6 MVMCP tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How's that for service!!

:) :)

Tony

Hi Tony
just to echo whats been said already- you MUST see Suess Landing at Christmas- it's amazing your kids will not believe their eyes!!:)

Tony

I ordered my MVMCP on a Friday standard delivery and they arrived the Monday . HOW QUICK!!!!

Makes you wonder what you get with Express Delivery ????

DHL man knocks on the door as you log off the web site !!!:crazy:

Tony

My two got the fright of their lives when they decided to go through a tiny door in one of the gift shops - they got knobbled by Whovillians!

Whovillians%20with%20GH.jpg

Can't seem to post images since Blueyonder did something to our webspace last month. Oh well, here are a couple more links for you to get a feel for it, Tony.

Whoville Xmas Tree.jpg

Merry Grinchmas.jpg

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Thanks Debbie,

Love the pictures, especially the crooked Christmas tree......

Why can't it be December NOW!!!!!!

Tony

These pictures have really whetted my appetite...
Anyone else got any links to pictures of Grinchmas or Mickeys Christmas Party ?

Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter