Christmas Week with Toddlers

KeepCalmAndCarryOn

charfinntastic
Hi all!

Wondering if anyone has any experience or suggestions for planning a trip to Disney World the week of Christmas. My sister and I are teachers, so likely would be leaving the 23rd and returning just before New Years Eve. I will have twin almost three year olds, and her son will be three going on four. We took the kids at 14 months & 2 years old and had the best experience. We know that toddlers control everything, so curious about places that perhaps have that little extra something for dining. (Or shows that are not to be missed!)

Aiming to stay at Boardwalk (we do most of meals in EPCOT), if that helps.

Thanks so much!

At that age,my twins loved Crystal Palace The most, followed by Chef Mickey’s as a close second.

Be aware that the crowds will be horrible during that time. If your toddlers are in strollers, they will be surrounded by adult legs at all times. It might freak them out.

At Epcot, Via Napoli is popular with kids, as well as Askerhus and really any character meal. If you want somewhere quieter, I would do a meal at a resort. Have a wonderful Christmas trip. Are you doing Mickey's VMCP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter