Christmas season booking

nicola said:
Diberry,

Was the free upgrade in addition to one of the other offers?
No, I'm pretty sure you can't get 4 for 3 or similar plus an upgrade - but it's always worth a try!!! ;)

Does anyone know is fantillusion on every night during Christmas season or only on weekends?

Joanne, thanks for that. You have just reaffirmed my decision to book last week in Nov. It sounds extra magical at Christmas and since I love Christmas anyway I am sure I will be in seventh heaven. What hotel did you stay at?

We stayed at Santa Fe the first year and Newport Bay Club last year. We're staying at NBC again in July. Santa Fe is a bit of a trek to the park especially when it's cold - we stayed there last June and the walk was nice on a warm evening. We always walked because there was usually an horrendous queue for the bus and I'd rather be on the move than just standing around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter