***Christmas quiz 4th place***

diberry

DIS Veteran
In 4th place with 30 points is RENATE which is really good as Renate missed the first 6 days due to her holiday in Egypt and she was also at DLP for 4 days at the end of the month !!!! WELL DONE RENATE!!!! Renate also won the best tie-break answer!!!!!

Well done Renate. That's a great score considering you missed part of it.
A brillant example that you can join the quiz at any time :)

How about sharing your tie-breaker ;)

That is so impressive Renate - I'm rather glad you weren't here for the whole quiz!!! :teeth:

I'd loved to hear your tiebreak answer too - it might come in useful one day!!! ;)

Wow, didnt thought that it worked so well...and for the answers ;-)

it was
- I have a reservation at one of the restaurants (but DH who is in the park got the reservation)
-my children are alone at the park as I only went out to them some more warm cloth.

Renate :wizard:
have a magical 2006

Renate_do said:
-my children are alone at the park as I only went out to them some more warm cloth.

have a magical 2006
I've copied this to memory as it might come in handy :teeth:

Well done Renate :sunny: excellent tiebreaker too!

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas at DLRP.

Ware Bears said:
Well done Renate :sunny: excellent tiebreaker too!

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas at DLRP.

Yepp we had a great time although it was very hard to keep a group of 12 with 9 newbies together :rotfl:

Renate_do said:
Yepp we had a great time although it was very hard to keep a group of 12 with 9 newbies together :rotfl:

I hope they are now all fully converted Disney addicts!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter