• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Christmas Questions

A whole new world

Disney Bride
I've been pricing up doing Christmas next year. I thought the price was quite reasonable, but I have a few questions:

- I noticed that on the booking you can book character meals on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Does this mean that you can only get food at those locations or are all food places available? Am I likely to get a booking in one of the restaurants for food?

- Are the parks too busy to be enjoyable? I will have done the rides this year, so we would really be going for the 'Christmas' atmosphere, decorations, parades and food.

- Is the half board dining plan available to purchase during that time? I would be looking to go for around 6 days.

I've been do disney Florida in December before, but have never done Disney at Christmas, and have always wanted too.

Thanks

A whole new world said:
I've been pricing up doing Christmas next year. I thought the price was quite reasonable, but I have a few questions:

- I noticed that on the booking you can book character meals on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Does this mean that you can only get food at those locations or are all food places available? Am I likely to get a booking in one of the restaurants for food?

No you can dine at any of the restaurants, all will be open. I would book at 60 days out if you really want a character Christmas day /eve meal. Did you look at the Christmas dining guide? I would make restaurant bookings for every day of a Christmas stay.

- Are the parks too busy to be enjoyable? I will have done the rides this year, so we would really be going for the 'Christmas' atmosphere, decorations, parades and food.
Cannot answer as we've only been in November to see Christmas season but a good few dis members went last year so I'm sure someone will be along to answer this bit x

- Is the half board dining plan available to purchase during that time? I would be looking to go for around 6 days.

You would have to consult the Christmas dining brochure. Or someone more knowledgeable then me ;) I think I have the brochure saved to my laptop so if you cannot find it I can email it to you.

I've been do disney Florida in December before, but have never done Disney at Christmas, and have always wanted too.

Thanks

Hope you get sorted with a lovely Christmassy trip. It's so magical! Happy planning :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter