Christmas photos with the grinch

Stormtrooper mum

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any insight into why there are no time slots available from dec 3-13th? Is there something special about that time period or is it likely they’ve already been snagged when thanksgiving hasn’t yet? Just trying to prepare myself for our trip.

thanks!

I was wondering the same thing. I was hoping to get a time slot on 12/09 and there is nothing available.

I have a reservation for 12/14, but I didn’t try to snag anything earlier.

The OI meetup is happening on December 5 and 6, and again on December 11 and 12. Participants can access the park at 3 pm each day with just their meetup tickets. I'd say that group would have snagged a lot of the reservation time slots during the period you are referencing, as some will arrive a few days early and/or stay a few days later.

There was a drop down after email, I think. Very odd, when I looked again just now, it is gone. Maybe they are updating the form. But it was there early this morning, for what it's worth.

I just checked again and it says the RSVPs Closed. I guess all the times were already taken.

RSVPs are back up. I just got mine for 12/31. I didn't check availability for all dates, but it looks like most dates were listed in the drop down, so maybe check back now?

Is this something that you need to buy the photo package or have to buy a printed photo? Universal newbie here so I want to go in knowing what the proper procedures are...We can always take individual pictures with the Grinch, but would a team member take our photo with one of our phones during COVID?

Is this something that you need to buy the photo package or have to buy a printed photo? Universal newbie here so I want to go in knowing what the proper procedures are...We can always take individual pictures with the Grinch, but would a team member take our photo with one of our phones during COVID?

Don’t have to buy anything. I dunno about tm taking photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!