Christmas photo cards????

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
We'll be in WDW from 12/12-12/17. I would love to have some Christmas photo cards done while we're there, rather than waiting until we get home. Does anyone know if there are any places, on-site, that provide this service? If I wait until we get home, my Christmas cards will be New Year's cards!!! Thanks.

I'm not sure about onsite, but I know that Walgreens does them and Sam's Club as well (if there is a Sam's down there). Some stores can even do them while you wait (1 hour processing)

Another option that we used last year is the photo holder christmas cards. They hold a 4X6 photo and are inexpensive...I think I found mine at the dollar store, even! They were really cute and had a red and gold border all the way around the photo and we just had reprints made from a negative while we waited at Walgreens. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter