Christmas Parades and Fireworks viewing help?

CourtneyKaro

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation at 7:20p at Crystal Palace, on 12/23 my kids are not super character fans so if we have to leave without seeing ALL 4 it will be ok, point being I think we can be done in an hour, will we be finished in time to see any fireworks or parades? Are there any good viewing spots near there that we can make it to quickly? I am not opposed to either hubby or I leaving early to snag a spot while everyone finishes. I have been searching for an earlier (or later) dining time but so far I haven’t been lucky enough :)

Last edited:
No it will be after the last party (which is December 21st I believe) I meant to put the date in the original post which is Sunday the 23rd

Ahh, ok.... you threw me with "parade." FYI, the Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade runs at 12pm and 3:30pm from 12/22-12/31. It does not run at night.

Holiday Wishes is on the calendar for 10pm. You'll have plenty of time between your Crystal Palace ADR and fireworks time.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter