The Santa Claus
The Mistle-tones
Elf
How the Grinch Stole Christmas - the original cartoon is my favorite
Love Actually
The Night Before
A Bad Moms Christmas
Edward Scissorhands
Any sappy romantic predictable hallmark movie is sure to be a favorite.

Die Hard !!!

This was our 2nd Xmas movie of the season, after “Lethal Weapon”!! We always watch these in the early days, after starting the holiday season on Thanksgiving with “Planes, Trains & Automobiles”, even though we are English and in the UK!

Last edited:

My favorite Christmas movie is "Elf;" I think Will Ferrell is hysterical and the Fish Out Of Water trope is one of my all-time favorites.

Second pick would be Jim Carrey's, "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" because I grew up with it more than the original cartoon--which I also like--and for a lot of the same reasons as Elf.

My favorite Christmas movie is "Elf;" I think Will Ferrell is hysterical and the Fish Out Of Water trope is one of my all-time favorites.

Second pick would be Jim Carrey's, "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" because I grew up with it more than the original cartoon--which I also like--and for a lot of the same reasons as Elf.

love both !!!

Holiday Inn
Meet Me in St Louis
White Christmas
The Small One
It’s a Wonderful Life
Mickey’s Christmas Carol
( I didn’t include any that debuted on television.)

1200x630bb.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!