Christmas gift ideas for husband

I just bought him the half price D23 membership. He'll really enjoy the 4 magazines that come with it and I know he's looked at buying it before but never pulled the trigger. The pin set is icing on the cake.

Good sheepskin slippers. I like to get the Clarks or other good ones at TJMaxx for $30ish, the mall wants $80+ for same thing, lol. He bought himself 2 pairs this year on Amazon for more $ and he doesn't like either. Some things you have to let your wife buy, lol.

He's also been having a hard time finding a coat he likes. A nice coat could work ;)

Hi All,
Thanks again for all the super ideas. I just got him a nice pair of binoculars, a case for them, a book on local birds and a book on New England butterflies. We've always dug watching and feeding the birds. We've planted plants that attract both and never kill the milkweed. I was thinking to maybe also get an Audubon society membership but I'm not sure what it includes.

I have gotten DH glass blowing classes in the past and he loved them! Grilling classes, flight lessons, "be a chef" at Benihana where they taught him to cook on a hibachi and then we went in one weeknight and he made us dinner, hockey tickets, baseball tickets, concert tickets, comedy club... I like to use Groupon to buy experiences.

This year he is getting 3 super hero graphic T's and 2 nice pair of cowboy boots, one brown and one black because I loved both. He has several bolo ties that his grandfather gave to him and I have finally decided he is "old man" enough to wear them but with his dress shoes. We are from Texas, so it won't look too ridiculous! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!