Christmas Eve Dinner/special plans

tink89

DIS Veteran
Does Disneyland do anything for Christmas eve. so far my plan is just to do the Fantasmic show with lunch at Hungry bear.
Will there be any Christmas eve dinners or only Christmas day(I saw those posted somewhere)

We go back home on Christmas day. how can we make our last day, Christmas Eve, special?

Several restaurants will have a "dinner". We plan to go outside the resort for Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas will be at the resort.

Several restaurants will have a "dinner". We plan to go outside the resort for Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas will be at the resort.

By all restaurants having a dinner do you mean their regular scheduled dinner or is somewhat more festive/holiday
Where do you plan on going? If you don't mind me asking.

We are a large group so it might just be easier to stick with fantasmic and wait around for fireworks.

I saw this on a disneyland blog the other day. They don't have any dates for Christmas eve, but do for the 23rd. I've never been to this restaurant but know it's in downtown Disney

https://www.patinagroup.com/catal-restaurant/breakfast-with-santa

ETA: I did see this but the dates do not work for us or the prices :worried:

Last edited:

By all restaurants having a dinner do you mean their regular scheduled dinner or is somewhat more festive/holiday
Where do you plan on going? If you don't mind me asking.
Something a little more festive (and pricey.) I believe Napa Rose, Storytellers, and PCH grill offered something last year. I think Carthay also had a Christmas Eve dinner.

My husband and I are doing the Napa Rose chef's counter on Christmas Eve. Already have reservations, so that's an option if you're looking to splurge on something fancy!

My husband and I are doing the Napa Rose chef's counter on Christmas Eve. Already have reservations, so that's an option if you're looking to splurge on something fancy!
Maybe when DH and I go back in January but for 14 people I want something a little less fancy

Unless you are planning counter service you NEED reservations for Christmas Eve. We made the mistake of not having those one year and for a party of 4 it was virtually impossible to do a sit down meal anywhere in or around the parks. We ended up waiting in a 45 minute line at Earl of Sandwich :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!