Christmas Decorations

sapdaddy2

Mouseketeer
This will be the first time since 1990 that my wife and I have been to WDW as just a couple. We have been many times with the kids but they are now grown. Usually we have gone in the late spring or summer but DW wants to see the world all decked out for Christmas. We will be there from Nov 24th to Dec 1. Out plans for the 25th is to go resort hopping and Disney Springs. Now my question is there any place else to see Christmas Lights in the Orlando area besides WDW?

We like to go to Celebration, this is the events calendar http://celebrationtowncenter.com/events/. They have nightly 'snowing' on Main Street and you can see all the decorated houses and enjoy a nice meal at Cafe D'Antonio or The Town Tavern.

Also at Fort Wilderness you can walk round the campground or take a sleigh ride (you have to book) to view the Christmas decorations put up by people staying there. This is really good, and some years there have been some really good displays. Well worth the trip and a meal at Trails End isn't bad either. Last Christmas we did HDDR and then the Skeigh Ride on the day after Christmas.

We like to go to Celebration, this is the events calendar http://celebrationtowncenter.com/events/. They have nightly 'snowing' on Main Street and you can see all the decorated houses and enjoy a nice meal at Cafe D'Antonio or The Town Tavern.

Also at Fort Wilderness you can walk round the campground or take a sleigh ride (you have to book) to view the Christmas decorations put up by people staying there. This is really good, and some years there have been some really good displays. Well worth the trip and a meal at Trails End isn't bad either. Last Christmas we did HDDR and then the Skeigh Ride on the day after Christmas.

Forgot about Ft Wilderness, that is a good choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter