Christmas Day at the Resorts

mickeyway

Mouseketeer
Do the Resorts do anything special for Christmas Day? I was visiting during Easter and the Deluxe resorts had many activities and meet and greets. We colored easter eggs and made s'mores, had a candy scramble and met Mickey Minnie and the Easter bunny.

I am not going to the parks been there done that and it is too crazy for me. I am hoping that they will have something at the resorts. If anyone has had any experiences or information it would be great.

Thanks

I will check it out. Do they list special events as well as the routine weekly activities?

Yes, even if something is happening only one day that month, it is still likely to be listed, although there might also be activities that are not listed, but it's a good starting point.

When I was at Yacht and Beach for Christmas week, I happened experienced some afternoon/evening caroling visits and Character visits in the lobby. (I never saw posted times)

It also wasn’t unusual to have some cookies in the lobby near the water.

On past experinces they normally post it in the lobby what will be happening, otherwise just ask a CM

The boardwalk would have the ability to get pictures with Mickey and Minnie in holiday attire. Like previous posters said, you could get water and cookies. In the past, they had hot chocolate, apple juice, and an assortment of cookies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter